Vampires

Discussion of folklore and myths.
unbreakablespirit

Re: Vampires

Post by unbreakablespirit »

Well, I thought this would be a fun conversation, lol. I enjoy debates , but please keep them friendly meaning try not to insult others[I dont mean to sound bossy it just sounds like its going to get kinda rude...Sorry] Eventhough I brought up the legends of vampires, what I wrote once again is legends.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

to be honest i have had it with this fluffy crap (not the user, the crap that some people come out with)

I havent got time for these fools.

I am rude, and i intend to be rude until people stop lying blatantly on the forums and to each other.
unbreakablespirit

Maybe there not liars or fools but just simply believe.... Should I just earse the conversation???? I mean if its gonna end this way.
unbreakablespirit

Nevermind i dont think I can...
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

I think i shouldnt make a post on fairies any time soon.. baby04
unbreakablespirit

Haha maybe you should because, just because other dont believe maybe it would be an enjoyable conversation : )
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Haha :P

I have no problem with people believing, what i have a problem with are people with low intelligence, idiots, liars and attention seekers "oo look at me im a vampire and i drink blood and im scared of the sun ooooo" so... what did you do today? "Well, i went shopping with my friends, got a bit of a tan at the beach then had KFC" I thought you were a vampire?...." "YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ME!!!!!"

Its pathetic!
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

lol Shadow - I know what you mean about the people really claiming to do the ridiculous - I was on a spells site trying to figure out if my measurements were whacked out and there was this guy claiming he could turn invisible - bot like unnotice but completely Harry Potter style invisible -_-
I wouldn't delete the post - as long as people are clear on the fact you're reffering to the legends of vampires it should be good. After all this is the 'folklore and myths' forum lol
unbreakablespirit

hahaha you guys are right, someone in my schools claims to be a warewolf, she got histarical when I told her to get lost in the woods with her 'warewolf' buddies. It was really rude but oh-well, shadowx your right its annoying when people claim to be somthing there not.
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

Well if Shadowx had looked at what I said in this thread before they jumped me and started attacking my grandson they had never even met and acting like such a horrid person they would have noticed that when I had first posted in this thread I hadn't noticed it's location so I hadn't known they where talking purely about about mythology concerning vampires, and when I had asked they said rumors. If shadowx had left me alone those would have been my only posts in the thread even mentioning my grandson, and the more you blame peoples ignorance on me the more horrible you look. YOU are the one attacking a person you never even met before and making all sorts of wild accusations about them after all. I was just someone who should have looked at where the thread was before posting anything. Me making that one mistake doesn't make it alright to do that, and you continuing after me saying that his father whom was my son was dead just makes it worse. It should at least hint that I am protective of him, he's my family, my grandson, not some random stranger. Gee I wonder why I haven't told any of my friends or family about this forum?
unbreakablespirit

Were- Well, I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you If I did, but I wasnt directing anything towords you, somtimes people have very harsh assumtions and thats just how they are. No one can help that.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

*shrugs* cant really argue with anything you said there.

Well, except that my comments are not relevant to the loss of your grandsons father. Of course i am sorry that happened however with all due respect, it is irrelevant.

Anyway this is, almost thankfully, off topic.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Ok everyone,

This is getting out of hand here and I am asking you all to remain on topic and be respectful. If I find another post on this thread or any other thread that is demeaning to anyone I will lock it and that will be it. There is room for debate of course but at the same time being aware of how things can be taken online needs to be taken into account. I do not want to sound rude but at this point there are too many times that the arguments are getting petty and totally off the path that this forum is meant to be on. Consider this a friendly warning. :)
aillilek

Post by aillilek »

unbreakablespirit wrote:http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr33 ... AMPIRE.jpgThey feed off the Aura, extra energy, but it can be extremely dangerous if you don't know you have it! Its rather easy to feed of energy though I'm sure you can figure it out!
I think you are talking about a Psychic Vampire - one who feeds (intentionally or un-intentionally) off other people's energy. They are also called Energy Workers or a Pranic Vampire (Prana is the Sanskrit word meaning "life energy"). This can be done by forming a 'link' with someone through a handshake or even eye contact, and they literally suck your energy from you - using it to re-store or top-up their own energy. Ever had a friend or a night out in a crowdy bar or party and you have walked away feeling completely drained - then you were in the presence of a Psychic Vampire!
WhiteOne

Post by WhiteOne »

I am just glad Shadowx started ranting about fluff.
I thought I was in a parallel universe there when she/he started talking about Vampires--sparkling--.
I don't see why Vampires, if they're real, don't just drink cow blood. And just because someone drinks human blood doesn't make them a Vampire--it just means they have very unusual taste. I could drink human blood if I wanted, but it wouldn't make me a Vampire.
Anyway--Vampires have been in the media lately. I think it is because we can relate Vampires to those people that drain us and that we may be addicted to. Like codependency. Vampires signify unhealthy, destructive addiction. Perhaps a cycle of abuse--hence the image of the bite infecting others. Vampires also signify the attraction to "bad boys." They are also like those jerks who enter into intimate relationships for completely selfish purposes--to drain (and spill) the blood of innocent virgins--they really embody the predator type of lover. Also, they prey upon their own kind, which is why they are often associated with the upper classes who's decadent lifestyles are supported on the backs of the poor. For whatever reason, Vampires are looming large in peoples imaginations right now.

Return to “Folklore and Myths”