Jewitch, Judeo-Panganism, Lewagan, JAP-L.

If there's a news article you'd like to discuss (witchcraft related or not), this is the place to do it.
Stormwind

Post by Stormwind »

Jewitches are possible because Jewish atheists are possible - there's a large cultural component, being a Jewitch just makes you a bad Jew, which most of us are anyways, as most don't believe every word of the bible or believe it, but don't follow every part of it, same as Christians, etc. You're Jewish if your mother was, unless you actively renounce your Judaism and join some other religion with full knowledge of what you're doing - I don't think claiming to be a Jewitch counts as actively renouncing. One of my best friends is also a Jewitch, possibly why we're such good friends.
Xul'dorl

Post by Xul'dorl »

someone back on page1 said that they cant mesh because of one being polytheism and the other is a monotheism. i disagree. here is a quote from the bible that shows why:

'thou shalt not worship any god before me'

this implys that there are more than one.
(btw, I am a jewitch, so to not conflict with this i pray to 'god' first)
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That's a good point, Xur'dorl.

Yeah, Jewish is a race AND a religion. So you can be a pagan Jew, a Christian Jew, a Jewish Jew, or a Muslim Jew, lol. But you are still a Jew.

Return to “News/Articles”