Missing Indian Chief

If there's a news article you'd like to discuss (witchcraft related or not), this is the place to do it.
Echo_of_shadows

Missing Indian Chief

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Missing Indian Chief

A Flint Township woman hopes that the person or people responsible for making her life more difficult will give it a rest already.
The woman has been a practicing Wiccan witch for the past 45 years, and she believes it has been made her a target for thieves in her neighborhood.
During the last five years, thieves have made off with parts of her yard's solar lights, a color changing tree and a shepherd's hook with accompanying wind chime. They froze her 50-gallon trash can into a snow bank by the front steps to her home.
But it was the thieves' most recent target that drew the woman's anger -- her 2-foot-tall, 60-pound, solid-cement American Indian chief is now missing.
"My learning-disabled daughter bought the chief for me as a memorial stone for the son I miscarried, so I am sure you can understand the emotional ties that he has for me," the woman said.
She said she hasn't filed a police report yet, and she would drop the whole issue if the chief, adorned in a full headdress, is returned to her and she is left alone.
"I just want it returned -- no questions asked," the woman said. "You know where you took it from, just please bring it back."
So, to whoever took it, do the right thing. Return the chief, and stop being a jerk.
Source:
"Return of the jerk (and let's hope an Indian chief)"
Offbeat column by Gary Ridley
The Flint Journal Friday, May 30 2014 page A3
BabyBear

Re: Missing Indian Chief

Post by BabyBear »

See this is what i hate most
people being dicks just to be dicks

i hope she gets her chef back cus those are expensive for one, and for another the emotional value that it has for her
Sakura Blossom

Re: Missing Indian Chief

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I try not to get angry or violent over things, but I feel the need to smack some literal sense into these punks with my sense beater. I hate people who are terrible like this! And especially with something so meaningful to this woman. ): I really hope they'll bring it back for her soon or she'll get it back another way still in good condition.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “News/Articles”