Help find the missing Malaysian plane?

If there's a news article you'd like to discuss (witchcraft related or not), this is the place to do it.
Lunar Rose

Help find the missing Malaysian plane?

Post by Lunar Rose »

Ok, so I'm just going to throw this out there. As I've said, many times, I am still fairly new to all of this. But I have read a lot about spells to find lost items.

Curiosity has gotten the better of me, and I can't help but feel for all of those poor relatives of the passengers on the missing Malaysian airplane. Do you think it would be possible, and if so, would you like to take part in a group ritual, if we all pull together to do some kind if incantation on a large (perhaps Global?) scale to help find that missing plane. I can't help but think, even if the passengers are dead, at least the relatives would know, not knowing where/how they are must be an awful kind of limbo.

What do people think?

BB
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help find the missing Malaysian plane?

Post by Firebird »

I have thought of this too.
I wonder about any psychics on this board who might have remote viewing, do any of you have a sense of where it is?
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

I think it's just you and I, firebirdflys! ;) umm... Shall we stick a pin in a map and see what happens? Hehe!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ack!
I had typed a bunch of stuff about an island called Diego Garcia.
wonder where that went?
anyway in my psychic mode and using the google map, I was taken to go directly to this island, a place I have never heard of.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia
Apparently this was one of the places they had considered. Whether they have gone to check or not I have no idea.

At the very least we can all be praying for the families of the missing people, they have been through more than their share of stress. I would suggest we can light a candle for them, over on the healing or energy work forum.
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 24794.html
I feel so deeply for these folks, I sure hope an answer of some kind will come their way very very soon.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “News/Articles”