Pro-Life Or Pro-Choice

If there's a news article you'd like to discuss (witchcraft related or not), this is the place to do it.

How Do You Feel?

Pro-Choice
71%
Pro-Life
6%
On the Fence
23%

Total votes: 31

Kitty

Re: Pro-Life Or Pro-Choice

Post by Kitty »

I'm definately pro-choice
like 98%
the other 2% is me feeling sorry for the potential fathers who feel strongly about keeping the baby or not
ideologically, I think there should be an option for fathers to absolve themselves of rights in the case of an unexpected pregnancy ... I can't help but feel that the child support system in the uk is pretty unfair in that they have to give csmoney up until the child is 18, where the mother would have had the option to get rid of it. I do know that it wouldn't end up working out like that though, it's just something I can't help but think
I mean yeah, it's her body, but it's both of their child
JBRaven
Banned Member

Re: Pro-Life Or Pro-Choice

Post by JBRaven »

What man would ever pay child support then? Sure it is both of thier child, but there is a burden of a woman that a man just can't have. Yes a man does not have the choice of having an abortion or not, but he also does not have to do anything that last more than seconds. Child support is not even a fraction of the cost it takes to raise a child. a woman has to give up time and a man has to give up money; this is not even close to far trade but it is as fair as it can get in our society,

Return to “News/Articles”