Gay BS at School

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
amunptah777

Gay BS at School

Post by amunptah777 »

HeyPaganMafia,

Let's not forget our GLBT pagan kidz...eh?

1a They're calling you a faggot?
Say "I'm a bunch of small sticks tied together? What are you on...and can I have some?"

2a They're still calling you sexual slurs?

Say "Sure I am a...fag/faggot/cocksucker/queer/bitch/dyke/muncher/pansy....(insert your own vile biggoted name here)...Were you trying to ask me out?

(just a thought)

Gay Teenz? There IS help. LOTS of it...from gays, for gays.

http://chadzboyz.com/

http://life.familyeducation.com/teen/se ... 36545.html

http://www.pflag.org/
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

If one tried those they would get picked on more :P

If a kid is getting picked on for being gay a witty line on his/her part won't help any ... and sadly, outwitting the bullies can make them go further than thier words ... it's a crappy situation to find ones self in but thats the world we live in

Kids are some of the cruelest f*ckers the world has to offer ... Do whatever makes school life easiest I say. It's hard enough as it is.
LonelyRaven

Post by LonelyRaven »

I usually kick them in the junk.
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

lol. That always work too, tee hee!
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

If I may,Thet, I'd like to take those links for the sticky on the 'love' board.It's mainly for abuse/bullying help and these sites relate to that,also the information will be helpful generally.We have a need for more resource links,so...for anyone else who has any ...drop by the sticky,it could do with expanding, especially for Europe/Aus./Asia,it's harder for me to check resources in these places.
amunptah777

Post by amunptah777 »

Eretik

I'm on it.

:)

Sobek,

The previous post was in line with the humor of the original BS at School and, while what you're saying is true...as a gay youth, I found intellectual superiority often got me through those types of situations.

Simply the knowledge that one is "above it" often provides an emotional security that much more powerful than it's physical counterpart.

In other words...if I didn't know, beyond the shadow of a doubt that I was smarter than my bullies...I wouldn't have survived high school.

Thet
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

I know it was in humour ... but in past I've seen people use "joke advice" in the field and sadly, it rarely bodes well.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Yep, I find it was always handy that my 'big fists' backed up my big mouth,at school.Sadly. I'm not gay but I am a weirdo,lol, so it didn't matter to me, what the difference was,all us 'unregular' folk needed to stand up for each other.I put those links in the help thread on Love,with a reference to the sticky here.
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

In all seriousness, whenever I get made fun of for anything, you can just insult them right back, question their masculinity or feminity, or let them know it doesn't hurt you.

If it does hurt you, then you'll have to pretend. Keep your face blank, and look them in the eyes. Eye contact is essential, and it shows you're not afraid of them. Think about what you'll say beforehand. Usually I say, "If I care what you thought, that might of offended me". Or just not say anything to them at all. Instead I just cock my head and look at them as if they're speaking a different language.

Kids and teens will always make fun of you for something, whether it be they are insecure of themselves or just want to tear you down.

Never give people you don't respect the power to tear you down.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Off topic.Hi Mallory,good to hear from you again.'Waves hello'.

Return to “Teen Concerns”