An ignorant kid in school

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
[Moondaughter]

An ignorant kid in school

Post by [Moondaughter] »

Ok, so, really this is completely and utterly my fault, for not being able to keep my mouth shut, and for my own stupidity. It really all started like a couple of weeks ago. Some ignorant guys in my homeroom were talking about a teacher. Saying oh he's so rich, I wonder how he does it. And one of them brought up Wicca and Paganism and started saying all this crap. And I felt obligated to jump in and be like hey, that's not true, they actually do this and that and not this and most of them are actually this. So people started wondering how I know this, and I just said I read about it. And then they started to wonder, well why do you read about it? So they were calling me crazy because I might be a witch. So I defended myself by saying that I was indeed a witch and proud of my religion. So people back off, for then.
Now, every time I go to this one class, the jerk that sits behind me keeps asking me to turn people into mice, and I have told him over and over and over again and again that this is not what I do, and even if I could do something like that, I most definetly wouldn't. Anyone have any ideas on how I could reason with this guy? I'm getting to the end of my rope here! Thanks.
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

Next time he asks you to turn someone into a mouse or something just try to joke with him and say something like "Oh but wouldn't a toad be more fitting?" and see if that doesn't work. I usually try to kill people with kindness, it pisses them off and they leave you alone, sometimes.

I know of one time that anger made someone leave my friend alone. They kept bugging her and bugging her so finally she just said "You should never piss off a witch" and walked away, they left her alone after that.

Blessed Be,
Wolf Heart
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
sjellis

Post by sjellis »

i agree with wolf heart. and if that doesn't work. go talk to a guidence counselor. there is no tolerance for bullying in schools.
shedtroll

Post by shedtroll »

My goddess people can be dicks
[Moondaughter]

Post by [Moondaughter] »

Well, see, the thing is, it is mostly my fault for not being able to keep my mouth shut. That is the most frustrating part of it!
XWynterXoXPriestessX

Post by XWynterXoXPriestessX »

i hate it when people judge us like that....i know what you mean, honey...
)o( My heart belongs to you, Captain Sereph Gurd Akil)o(
Your eyes are my paradise, your smile makes my sunrise.
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

Hey sweetie..its not your fault...you felt you had to defend your beliefs and that's what anyone should do. I did the same last night at work and now some of the people at work think Im a freak but I dont care....they dont understand it at all.

I also had the same problem at school. It sucks. So I kept it to myself apart from my best mate. Now, I know what happens when you say you're a witch because people ask stupid questions like "Do you fly around on a broom" or "Are you going to curse someone". Stupid stereotypical stuff. You just have to ignore it as best as possible. Either do what Wolfheart says and be super nice so that it'll piss him off...or just blank him. He wouldn't be able to understand...being cool to his mates if far too important at school for boys!!

Hope this helps lovely
xxxxxxxxxxxx )o( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jake200493

Threaten Him!!

Post by Jake200493 »

If he doesn't leave you alone- tell him you'll turn HIM into a mouse. Man, I did that to this annoying kid once... I'll never forget the look of fear on his face- he hasn't come near me since XD
akumaxkami

Post by akumaxkami »

I agree that "killing with kindness" is the best policy. When people make snide comments like this kid is doing, being a b*itch right back at him gives a bad name for all witches.

If we want to kill the stereotypes we need to stop falling for all the stupid traps these ignorant kids lay for us.
Miripet97

Post by Miripet97 »

I have to agree with most of these people. Kill him with kindness, or just turn the other cheek. Don't let him know you worry about this to much, it'll only feed the flame, dear.
cloud

Post by cloud »

ur problem sounds like i problem i wish sow his mouth shut that would show him that witchies are not to be messed with a simple punch in the face would work too but not as evil and less fun muhahahaha :twisted:
yeah yeah yeah im a kid but arnt we all
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

Moondaughter wrote:

Well, see, the thing is, it is mostly my fault for not being able to keep my mouth shut. That is the most frustrating part of it!
No see it isnt your fault because you were standing up for what you believe in. Dont ever think that is wrong. If you hadnt said something I would firmly consider you to be a coward.
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
Beothany

Re: Threaten Him!!

Post by Beothany »

Jake200493 wrote:If he doesn't leave you alone- tell him you'll turn HIM into a mouse. Man, I did that to this annoying kid once... I'll never forget the look of fear on his face- he hasn't come near me since XD
I'm sorry this is going to seem rude or seem like a goody two shoes (which Im nowhere close to being one) but um threats can be taken to authorties and you could get in some serious trouble, besides why would you want someone to fear you? I can honestly say if I said something like that and saw a look of complete horror directed towards me I would be sick with myself.
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

Beothany, one it's turning someone into a rat! No one will take that seriously if taken to the authorities!!! And I doubt you've been in these conversations with christians becuase if you did you'd understand. They will gang up on you and pester you to no end. If it works then it works. They shut up and you get peace.
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

Actually I have. My parents bother me with it all the time. Havent you heard? Apperently I'm a Satan worshiper but that still gives me no right to scare them out of their right mind. A little sarcasm and bitchyness will suffice(ugh big words)
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany

Return to “Teen Concerns”