Killer clowns =stupid!

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Negoni

Killer clowns =stupid!

Post by Negoni »

This post is if you have heard about the killer clowns in America and Ireland.
This is NOT meant to frighten or scare people in any way, shape or form. It's supposed to help bring people back to reality and ease the hysteria, since I know some people are a bit on edge about it and I wish only for them to realize that it's fake!
I have heard and read about it and I think that the people who do it are sick and don't care about other people's well being.
If you are stressed about it feel free to talk about it,even telling someone and knowing that there's support can make you feel a lot better.
Blessed be
~starlight~
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Killer clowns =stupid!

Post by SpiritTalker »

I saw a you.tube feature on Secure Team10 about this. A jerk dressed as a clown tried to force his way into the home of a friend of the ST10 channel owner, in Ohio. She repelled him. ST10 made the post to raise awareness of this dangerous clown activity. We had one in my hometown in Michigan over the summer, and he was arrested. The clown disguises are intimidating people, and making a dangerous nuisance. I had not been aware of any deaths. Where was that?
Negoni

Post by Negoni »

I'm not quite sure but at my school there was police tap and some of the policemen where talking to members of staff.
My teacher said it was because vip guests are coming soon and they where checking everything was safe. However, my friend (who is a year older) told me that she asked one of the teachers and they said it was because the school got a threat from the clowns. To be honest, I think it's completely stupid because they're wasting their time playing a dumb prank that isn't doing any good to anyone and their mainly targeting 12, 13 year olds and teenagers. Also, I heard my classroom assistant say she saw a boy near the age of 13 or 12 on his scooter and wearing another stupid clown mask. All they want is people to fear them and be scared, it's completely ridiculous. But hopefully justice will be served and it will just become a thing of the past.
Thitabe

Post by Thitabe »

It is not completely dumb. You kids are to young to remember, but back in the 1980's there was a professional clown. I don't remember his first name, but his last name was Casey. He would kidnap young boys around 11-13, if I remember right, rape them, then kill and eat them to get rid of the evidence. When he was finally caught it was because a boy escaped and told police what happened. Once he was convicted of the crimes he was sentenced to death which was carried out. It was estimated that he had kidnapped, raped and killed over 20 boys before he was caught. Although he is the only one that comes to mind, unfortunately there are sick people out there that prey on other people's fears.
random417

Post by random417 »

Gacy maybe?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

Was the 70s but that's who that sounded like
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
Gubbinz

Post by Gubbinz »

random417 wrote:Gacy maybe?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

Was the 70s but that's who that sounded like
I know about Gacy. I just forgot the name of the clown...
I'm just a nerd that plays tabletop games, plays the electric bass, and wishes that he wasn't as much of a nerd!
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

I really think this another one of those times when media is very irresponsible. Let's plaster this junk all over the place and make sure that EVERY idiot who is looking for ten seconds of fame gets to play too. Let's give some freak and idea he may never thought of, or let's get somebody hurt while trying to play a joke on someone else who is taking this too seriously. Hey, better yet, let's hose everything up for the poor folks who make a living being clowns. This crap has made it all the way to Montana. I blame it mostly on stupidity compounded by access to social media infused with people who can't disconnect from the internet long enough to take a leak and believe everything out there requires their opinion and participation. Okay, I'm done now. I will sit down and quietly eat my pumpkin pie.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Just commenting here because it is somewhat relevant- A man dressed in full clown dress walked into my moms house last night. Scared the life out of us. Cops came and patrolled the area all night.

What in the actual *insert bad word* is going on here?
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Well, I wasn't going to play...but here I am!

Well spoke T'a Nuk...

Thing these people don't get is... it's only funny until someone gets hurt. (And it's not even really funny scaring people especially those with damaged startle responses). That was for Halloween only, when you go beyond that you are just Abusive.
These Bozos go out (ha...did ya old timers catch that?) think they're all funny trying to pull a scare you prank, Someone is going to get Shot... And when they do they do, if they live, they or their family will be crying. ..why, why..?
I just want to say, duh... too many loose cannons in the world today.
Someone got hit with a bat the other day pulling this stunt, don't be a Bozo, be smart...stay alive and unhurt.

Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Teen Concerns”