Please help with my parents.

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Negoni

Please help with my parents.

Post by Negoni »

Right now, my parents are fighting and I fear it might lead to a divorce.
Please can someone help with some sort of spell or a prayer just to make them stay together.
Please I am really worried, anything would be great.
~starlight~
YanaKhan

Re: please help

Post by YanaKhan »

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but sometimes people are better off without each other. I know every child wants their parents to stay together and not fight, but sometimes life just happens and parents do fight.

On the other hand, people often fight and this doesn't mean they will split up or anything. Just sometimes people need to vent, they need to scream out their fears and stress and after the fight, they make up. This may very well be the case.

I can't help you with a spell, but once a very wise man told me that when you accept the worst that could happen, you are able to think clearly.

I hope this helps a little. Take care and keep us posted.
Negoni

Re: Please help with my parents.

Post by Negoni »

Thanks, YanaKhan, I'll try and be strong.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Are you safe?
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think fighting parents is one of the scariest things that a young person can witness. Sometimes divorce is the only way to stop the fighting. Remember that you are not the cause of whatever problems they're having. Keep yourself safe. You can always vent to us.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Negoni

Post by Negoni »

I'm fine, thanks for your support guys!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Thank for the update. Many of us here are parents and grandparents, we can usually see multiple points of view.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I'm glad you are safe from harm. I know it's hard to watch your parents fight, but as YanaKhan has said, sometimes it's better for people to separate so the fighting can stop. My husbands parents are divorced and when I first asked him about it, he said at first he was upset. But, when he realized how peaceful home was without the fighting, he realized that the divorce was better than making everyone stay in that conflicting situation. And, also, as Snow said, sometimes couples just need to vent their frustrations to their partner, they want to be mad for a while, and then get over it or make up later. I wish you strength and good luck to get through this situation.

Rosie
Dreamingwithwolves

Post by Dreamingwithwolves »

I've been in the same situation as you in regards to parents fighting. (Mine are now divorced)
As for a spell, if I were you I'd do it yourself, but what I've learned is it's best if you base the spell/prayer or whatever around finding the best solution for everyone and strengthening your parents thoughts and wishing for them to find a clear and peaceful end. Don't try and bend the energies in a selfish way, because that really may result in not the best solution. Just base the spell around the wish that the right thing will happen and I'm sure it will.

Additionally, you could speak to your parents and express your fears. They love you, so I'm sure they'll understand no matter how scary the prospect!
Blessed Be,
~ A Dreaming Wolf
Negoni

Post by Negoni »

Thanks dreamingwolf

Return to “Teen Concerns”