changing eye color...

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Shadow_Kitten

Post by Shadow_Kitten »

Eretik wrote:Perhaps I 'm just lucky but my eye colour is cool anyway.If I wear vivid or deep greens my eyes seem green,If I put on grey or pale blues they seem blue,like wise with with browny khaki tones - it picks up the yellow flecks. I mostly wear black, which shows them as they are -grey with yellow flecks -called grey/hazel by some. It 's actually my genetic inheritance [and my medical condition which has increased the brown pigments in my tissues,over the years] one parent had brown eyes the other grey. I use eye make up to enhance the tones I want and clothing colours too.
That's the same with me, only different colours, lol. My eyes are a greeny-brown colour (which I call hazel because they're too green to call brown and too brown to call green). They're like green on the outside and brown on the inside and when I wear lighter colours like greens they appear green and if I wear darker colours they're more brown.

My eye's like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Humaniris.jpg

My mum has brown eyes and my dad has blue eyes but his mum had green eyes so I think that's where it came from, lol.

Sorry, gone off topic. I just think eye colours are interesting!
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

QueenOfTheDamned wrote:so you guys are saying all those eye color spells i found over the years are fakes?
I would say yes.....and Pakkaram would say no (I think I can speak for him on this point).

But don't take our word for it....find out for yourself and then you will definitely, 100% know.
:D
Heka
Banned Member
Location: On top of some magic rock in the middle of the desert yelling at the sky in joy...

Post by Heka »

why are you trying to change yourself anyway?? be happy with what you have. sure theres that teen wanna-be-like-this, wanna-be-like-that thing but you are who you are. and your eyes are the colour they are. i dont see the sense in changing it.

and if its that big of a deal to you, just get contacts. i dont believe that you can physically change the colour of your iris's.

and i wear contacts.... but for seeing :lol:
Blessed Be and Merry Part

Heka

~~~~~~~

Water, my blood...
Earth, my body...
Air, my breath...
Fire, my spirit...
Pixini

Post by Pixini »

My guess would be that no, you could not change your eye color; but I see we have people on both sides of the fence with some very convincing arguments on the matter.

With that being said, I guess you could try; and the worst that can happen is nothing.

I have an interesting eye color (see my pics in the pic forum); and they seem to change depending on the season, as well as what color my hair is. If magic dosen't work for you, you could always use some really neat beauty tricks to either lighten or darken the hue of your color, or use some really fabulous eye makeup to enhance what you already have.

Oh I really love makeup and glamour stuff. :D :D :D

You could always cast a spell asking for increased acceptance and self love, if your eye color now isn't appealing to you.

That's what I do---I spend a lot of time working magick on self acceptance vs making changes. I figure if I can accept myself the way I am, the more positive energy I'll have for those who need it most.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Pixini wrote: I figure if I can accept myself the way I am, the more positive energy I'll have for those who need it most.
Also...the less likely you'll want to change yourself.

*smile
Pakkaram

Post by Pakkaram »

hedge wrote:
QueenOfTheDamned wrote:so you guys are saying all those eye color spells i found over the years are fakes?
I would say yes.....and Pakkaram would say no (I think I can speak for him on this point).

But don't take our word for it....find out for yourself and then you will definitely, 100% know.
:D
To answer, I need to explain my world-view a bit.
I distinguish doing a spell and practicing witchcraft.

Doing a spell
A spell can work only in some system, in someone's own world. In the one's realm who wrote the spell. For example, the system, the spiritual world of some religion. It usually works so: When doing a spell You actually cast a wish. You go into some world owner's world. Then the owner of that world can change You or Your life because everyone is the stongest is his/her own world, in the world (realm) he/she created.

Practicing witchcraft
Everything has a cause. There is the cause and effect law in existence. And, the spiritual plane (sub-material reality) detemines the physical plane (rough-material reality). Sometimes it is possible to change things or happenings in sub-material reality which are the reason for things or happenings in the physical reality - if we know how existence works, we can make exact changes in the spiritual world (sub-material reality) by which the physical reality gets changed as we wish. For example, change an eye colour. That's what the witchcraft is about.

I know that witchcraft works, because I know that the laws of natrure work. But, I can not be sure that the spells work, because I do not know how all the writers of these spells have built their personal spiritual worlds, what kind of laws, rules of causality they have determined there, and how competent they are.
CleoSelene

Post by CleoSelene »

I agree with the majority. Just get a good pair of contacts. You help bring certain colours of your eyes out with the right shade of makeup... but if you have say, dark brown eyes and want baby blue... then you need contacts.
Tomdiepstrap

Post by Tomdiepstrap »

You can NOT change your eye color with magic. Trust me, I have done extensive research into changing your eye color with magic and it does NOT work. The best result I have ever gotten is burning my face by holding a candle too close to it.
hummingbird3

Post by hummingbird3 »

what youre talking about are glamours. they have been blown out of proportion by movies & tv. the true nature of a glamour is to send out energy that will make people sense a light about you they cannot physically change anything about you
yo soy bruja y tu eres mi todo
EalainCoill

Post by EalainCoill »

I'm just a newbie, but I can't see magic working to change the color of someone's eyes - and, from my little understanding of it, that does not seem to be what magic is for at all.

I did try colored contacs for a while, because I thought it would be cooler if my eyes were a little brighter, but quickly found that it was much better to just let them be.

Maybe I'm spoilt with eye-color, because, naturally, I have eyes that are mostly green with a ring of gold around the iris. I've recieved a few complements on my eyes, and those are the best I've recieved. What is better than for someone to look you in the eyes and shout "Oh wow! Your eyes are awsome! I never noticed before!" or casually say "You've got nice eyes." Best feeling. I doubt that would feel nearly as good if they weren't actually my eyes being complemented.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I think it is possible...but not for MOST and I mean MOST people to do it. and its more of a psychic thing than a witch thing. lol. My boyfriend and I are the only ones I know that can do it and mine only change with extreme emotion or when I'm healing.
they range from the stone tiger's eye to forest green. His...frickin sporadic!

What's so wrong with your eyes anyway? unless you be blind I see no wrong with it.
WeAreMiracles

Maybe

Post by WeAreMiracles »

I have changed my eye color with a lot of concentration for a couple minutes, it may work :)
~WeAreMiracles
Thorn Healer

Post by Thorn Healer »

There are acctually a very many good rituals ad spells to accomplish this love, the best night to do it is friday (the day for beauty) on the new moon (for beginnings of something new i.e. this new look) now, depending on you talents in magick if youre good at glamoury then this should be a snap for you! light an orange or pink candle at midnight on this friday night and close your eyes and picture swirling pools of energy in your palms in the color you wih your eyes to be. Then, cup your hands to your eyes and have the energy enter your irises and infuse with them. though the trick t the spell is to have no doubts that you can do it.
Purple_wind
Banned Member

Post by Purple_wind »

I have changed my own eye color with a spell before. I don't even need a spell anymore if I go from blue to green. How can you believe in extensive healing but not the ability to change eye color? IT MAKES NO SENSE! If you believe in Magick how can you call ANYTHING impossible? A diety can do anything they want so if your close enough to one what makes you think they can't change eye color? I can do mine to BRIGHT green from pale Blue JUST BY WILL!

If you believe in large and extensive magick why can't you believe in small minor magick?

That's my two sense.
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

as for makeup tips...
I have light brown eyes, with a dark rim around them, and little pools of green at the bottom that show up more when I'm in a certain mood...

When there's a strong sunlight on them, I've been told they light up gold and green.

Any non-magical way to enhance this? :wink:

Return to “Teen Concerns”