changing eye color...

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Anneis

Re: changing eye color...

Post by Anneis »

I don't really see the point in wasting the earth's energies towards changing your eye color...really. They aren't your energies to use on vanity... I'm sorry, it's just the idea really pisses me off.
Don't get me wrong, when I was little I used to wish away my red curly hair like nothing else. But, just like Anne of Green Gables, it never worked and I eventually had to grow to love myself despite my red hair. Now I'm proud of it, actually. Many things that we find about ourselves that we don't like, somebody else will love. I'm so glad my hair color didn't change now. It's one of my wife's favorite things about me.
I guess I got spoiled with my eyes, so maybe I can't relate as well with that as my eyes can go from a light grey with there's alot of sun to a deep, ocean blue, but I really don't think you should. Besides, eyes are windows to the soul. Why would you want to hide that from anybody? I can read so much about a person just through their eyes. The idea of somebody magically shielding that is pretty uncomfortable. Not gonna lie.
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

It's easy for people with blue and green eyes to say, "Why in the world would you want to change your eye color?" Apparently they haven't noticed what I've noticed... that most movies, commercials, and TV programs show most of the good and beautiful people as having light colored eyes. It's a subtle brainwashing technique that has been going on for a long time. People with brown eyes often feel like they're not as good-looking as blue/green eyed people or that they are somehow less evolved (which isn't true) since indigenous people always have brown eyes.

My (ex)step-daughter seems preoccupied with eye color. She keeps insisting that her eyes are hazel when they are actually dark brown. She sees me with light blue eyes and sees how much attention that has gotten me over my lifetime and I think she's a bit envious that she didn't inherit blue eyes from her mother. (The fact is, it's the shape of my eyes and the long lashes that got the attention. My sisters and mother have the same blue eye color but have a less exotic shape to them and they don't get as much attention as I did.)

When you watch TV, it just seems like all the beautiful people have light-colored eyes that really stand out. I can really and truly understand how seeing that over and over again from the time you are young would make you feel like your brown eyes aren't good enough or pretty enough. People go through the same insecurities if they are overweight, red haired, freckled, dark skinned, small breasted, etc. If your body type and coloring doesn't match the actors and models that you see on TV all the time then you're going to probably end up feeling bad about yourself in some way.

The eye-color changing spell is one of the most popular spells on my site for younger people. I know it's not likely that people will be able to change their eye color. But I figure at least they'll have made their way to my website where they can learn what witchcraft is really about (as opposed to ending up on a fake spell-casters page who will take all your money and give you NOTHING in return. Don't fall for their scams.)

I've seen some gorgeous brown eyes in my lifetime. I've fallen in love with dark handsome men with brown eyes. I love how dark and deep they are. When the light shines on them it can really be stunning. It's sad that a genetic defect like blue eyes has become the standard for what's beautiful. It's only popular because it was once so unusual to see people with blue eyes since almost everyone had brown eyes. My belief is that if you have anything other than brown eyes you are more likely to be unhealthy in other ways. Having non-brown eyes really is a genetic defect that never should have happened. It's like if humans decided that being albino was beautiful so they started mating with albinos more than other people. Albinos might be interesting to look at but they have a lot of medical issues due to their lack of pigmentation. If it makes you feel any better, having light-colored eyes can be a real pain. The sun hurts light eyes a LOT more than it hurts dark eyes. So blue eyed people probably end up with a lot more wrinkles from squinting on bright days. ::coolglasses:: And light-eyed, light-skinned people are far more likely to get skin cancer too. In my opinion, blue eyes are something that never should have happened.
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I actually think you can change your eye-color to a color you've already had. Since everyone had blue eyes at birth, everyone could have blue eyes. I actually like brown eyes, so I don't see a reason to do so ^^

It just works the same way like growing your breast (which actually works, but it's a hell of work and really, your breast are beautiful whichever size). It's not like casting a spell and bam! you've got larger breasts and blue eyes. It more like every evening of about an hour meditation for a couple of months.

You do an regression to the point of your life where you had the wished eyecolor/breast were growing/other effect. You anker the special attribute you want. It's easier with breasts grwoing, since your body already know the hormons which did this (side effect, maybe you get acne and other puberty-things or if you go back to pregnancy, you could start lactating again). But when you changed your eyecolor from blue to brown and want to change it back, maybe this process need to be different and therefore wouldn't work *think*.

What I wanted to say, you actually can do these things without any magic but just with hypnosis. It's just a way to control body-funktions that are normally uncontrollable, starting with heartbeat-frequency, ending in hormon-balance. Of course, that's not easy or fast, but it's possible. But you should really, really think if this is worth the effort.

And blue eyes get more easily cancer in the eye since it filters less light out ;)
ImperfectAngel

Re:

Post by ImperfectAngel »

fatalism wrote:Okay first off:

1) I will humour the masses here and say that yes, there are ways to make your eyes appear to be of a different color. In other words, you can trick people to believe that your eyes are of a different color by creating an illusion around your eyes.

2) But it's so time consuming and energy consuming and an extremely concentrated and high-level use of energy that a beginner would only have marginal success with a spell such as that. Ironically, most people who have reached a level in which they would be able to pull off the spell wouldn't even think to waste their energies on a spell like that to begin with.

my thoughts exactly
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Call me stupid or crazy, but I tried that spell on EUTM to change my eye color, of course it DOES NOT change the whole color it just gives a glimpse of the color you ask for, my eyes still have a greenish glimpse in the light, but I don't know if the spell did it or if my eyes were always like that, so proof that magic changes eye colors, NO proofs! but you can always try it.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Golden Lion

Post by Golden Lion »

Trust in your eyes that they will change color.Slowly, maybe over a year, your eye color will change.
darkangel721

Post by darkangel721 »

a friend of mine cast a eye color changing spell that didnt require a pentagram, and it didnt work. I'm sorry to tell you, but contacts are the only way of actually changing your color.

~Rowan~
Skye Shadowstone

Post by Skye Shadowstone »

My friend said the spell worked for her. She got her eyes to change from dark brown to medium blue. I'm not gonna say it does or doesn't work until I try it for my self.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Hmm, I don't see the point, all eyes can be beautiful, my eye colour changes three times a day depending on my mood, energy etc. My brother has light blue eyes that can turn brown if he's sick, grey if his blood pressure is low, green when he's happy etc. The body is the temple that houses your soul, be kind to it and treat it like a gift from the goddess.

Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Skye Shadowstone

Post by Skye Shadowstone »

I just want to use it for cosplays, I really cannot afford to get contacts, especially since they'd have to be prescription colored contacts.
13Lotuses

Post by 13Lotuses »

Sorry, but you can't change your eye color. I have dark brown eyes (I always thought they were rather bland and boring). Interestingly enough, I have a blue-eyed friend that wants brown eyes. I am not sure how brown eyes convey "intelligence", but that is something I hear a lot. No matter what your eye color is, there is someone that will like it and find it attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :lol:.
Growing from mud, although challenging, offers great promise.
MaidenWolf

Post by MaidenWolf »

Traumwandlerin wrote:I actually think you can change your eye-color to a color you've already had. Since everyone had blue eyes at birth, everyone could have blue eyes. I actually like brown eyes, so I don't see a reason to do so ^^

It just works the same way like growing your breast (which actually works, but it's a hell of work and really, your breast are beautiful whichever size). It's not like casting a spell and bam! you've got larger breasts and blue eyes. It more like every evening of about an hour meditation for a couple of months.

You do an regression to the point of your life where you had the wished eyecolor/breast were growing/other effect. You anker the special attribute you want. It's easier with breasts grwoing, since your body already know the hormons which did this (side effect, maybe you get acne and other puberty-things or if you go back to pregnancy, you could start lactating again). But when you changed your eyecolor from blue to brown and want to change it back, maybe this process need to be different and therefore wouldn't work *think*.

What I wanted to say, you actually can do these things without any magic but just with hypnosis. It's just a way to control body-funktions that are normally uncontrollable, starting with heartbeat-frequency, ending in hormon-balance. Of course, that's not easy or fast, but it's possible. But you should really, really think if this is worth the effort.

And blue eyes get more easily cancer in the eye since it filters less light out ;)
Sorry for bothering you, but can you please explain a little bit more about meditating to change your body? For example, if you wanted larger breasts or a less face fat, what exactly would you do when you are meditating? Would you imagine having larger breasts or just wish that your breasts would grow? I’m just a little bit confused about what you think about when you meditate. Thanks! :D

Return to “Teen Concerns”