Weird Attraction?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Alina_Rose

Weird Attraction?

Post by Alina_Rose »

Hey guys so here's the thing. I'm with the guy I love, and I do love him more then anyone else and even before I was dating him I never ever had a second look at anyone else caus it was just him... But the other day I started tafe (a free version of college for the americans/others who don't know what tafe is) and as soon as this guy walked in I was instantly drawn to him. I'm not attracted to him so to speak... Just somehow can't stop thinking about him for no reason what so ever. I'm not exactly sure what this means but if anyone has any ideas it would be helpfull. I just want to know why...
Blessed Be
Faerie_witch

Re: Weird Attraction?

Post by Faerie_witch »

I would definitely meditate on it. It could be a past-life-in-present type of a situation, or it could just be your intuition calling out to you. Cast a spell to dream about it, ask you spirit guide or a favorite deity to give you signs of what your feelings mean.

Hopefully this helps!
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Run
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Run
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Alina_Rose

Weird Attraction?

Post by Alina_Rose »

Thanks faerie witch that was very helpful! The guy ended up leaving and I haven't seen him since so I suppose it wasn't meant to be... Though I met another guy and the same thing happened... It's pretty crazy lol.
Blessed Be
Alina_Rose

Weird Attraction?

Post by Alina_Rose »

Run? Why run?
Blessed Be

Return to “Teen Concerns”