Who to choose?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Alina_Rose

Who to choose?

Post by Alina_Rose »

Okay... you see I have been dating this guy for a while but he has become incredibly distant and our relationship doesnt seem to be working.... Then I have this other guy who I have fallen in love with and who loves me too... and I feel so much happier and listened to with him... But on the other hand my boyfriend makes me feel happy sometimes... so anyone got any suggestions? Please????
Blessed Be
AutumnMaidens

Re: Who to choose?

Post by AutumnMaidens »

In a life as short as ours we need to take an active role in the persuit of happiness. One makes you happy the other doesn't, doesn't sound like a difficult choice to make. All is fair in love and war.

Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Okay... I made a decision instnantly regretted it tried to commit suicide ended up in the hospital and now have lost both of them..... HELP!!!
Blessed Be
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Well okay. Well if you lost both of them you don't have to worry about them either. Concentrate on yourself and your road to recovery, if they left in the time when you needed both of them most they were obviously not worth the trouble to begin with.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
AmethystQuartz

Post by AmethystQuartz »

What's your situation specifically like? You'll find someone else. xxxx
Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.

Return to “Teen Concerns”