Need help!!

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
DreadXCrow

Need help!!

Post by DreadXCrow »

idk what to do the girl i love and one of my "friends has just got engaged idk what to think and i have violent tendencies sometimes i need advice on how to deal with how this makes me feel which is upset. ::darkmood::
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Need help!!

Post by Symandinome »

you just gotta learn to deal with it not much you can do about someone who doesnt love you back.
DreadXCrow

Post by DreadXCrow »

I'm not asking for help with them i dont want to meddle or hurt someone i want help dealing with my emotions on the sentiment....this is what i need help with coping
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

i know what you were asking and thats what i was telling you. I cant tell you how to deal with your feelings about things you just have to deal with them.
Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

You need to watch the violent tendencies. Only time will heal any wounds. Try this: Every time you feel like lashing out, think of the consequences. If it's punching your pillow in your room, do it, just vent the frustration, then take some time to meditate and let the rest melt away. If you are out and about, think of what acting out will cause. Will you hurt someone? If you tried, you may regret it.

Just take the time to think out what can happen from what you do, before you act on anything.
Little Shadow

Post by Little Shadow »

The way to look at it is,it's better that you found out now before you invested more than just your feelings,you're lucky you found out now,and if you really love her you'll want her to be happy.I know it's a hard thing,but if you stayed with her you wouldn't find the one who will love you back as much as you love her.I hope these words can help bring some peace to your heart.
GoldDusk

Post by GoldDusk »

it's natural to love everyone should love each other and i see where the anger is from but remember you have a perfect match somewhere in the world. Also remember God loves you he will protect you and help you but if you go against God you will be punished. the bible says love your enemies and you will have goodness in your life
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

not to criticize what you said GoldDusk but think about the site not everyone here is christian...
GoldDusk

Post by GoldDusk »

wolfgirl96 yes that is true .. well if you are Christian then use that advice :)
shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

Hi DreadXCrow, only you hold the power to change yourself. I think it's good that you realise you have violent tendencies and you want to change it. That's a great step. Now, you have to learn to adjust your mindset. Think about what makes you get violent, then think about the positive side of those problems.

Whenever you feel that your emotion is getting out of control, you might want to leave the place for a moment to cool yourself down because sometimes we say/do things we regret during our agitated moments. Be patient with yourself but remember that changing your violent tendencies is possible. Have faith. =)

I sincerely hope all will be well for you. =)
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Time heals all wounds. For real. In a year you'll be over her and on to other things.

Return to “Teen Concerns”