have you ever felt like you dont belong

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
black femcat

have you ever felt like you dont belong

Post by black femcat »

there are sometimes, when im in my drakest mood ever that i just really think that maybe im not suppose to be in this time. i really feel like im alone within my own thoughts. i feel that no one sees the world as i do. someone is always coming to me for help, and i always am able to give advice, but when i give advice. i speak as if im from another time and place. like as if im way beyond my years, and im jus wondering is it jus me or am i reallyjust spaced out. :type:
AutumnMaidens

Re: have you ever felt like you dont belong

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I feel like this a lot as well, as if the whole world sees the world one way and I another. I think it has to do with our experiences with other people throughout the years.
I notice in people I know and friends of mine that their way of thinking can sometimes seem so weird to me, good to know I'm not the only one that feels like that ^^
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
advice plz

Post by advice plz »

i empathize with you i was meant for 1400's 1800's to turn of the century 1960's or 1980's
black femcat

Post by black femcat »

AutumnMaidens wrote:I feel like this a lot as well, as if the whole world sees the world one way and I another. I think it has to do with our experiences with other people throughout the years.
I notice in people I know and friends of mine that their way of thinking can sometimes seem so weird to me, good to know I'm not the only one that feels like that ^^
it feels grea to know im not alone....^_^
black femcat

Post by black femcat »

advice plz wrote:i empathize with you i was meant for 1400's 1800's to turn of the century 1960's or 1980's
i feel i was suppose to have been rencarnated in 1700"s and then again in the 70"s
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

i feel like that allllllll the time like im not seeing the world the same. yet i understand the human mind (expecially the darker side) very well
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

its the same thing with me . . . everyone i know thinks its strange because im usually really quiet and just lost in my thoughts and when i do talk it doesn't sound like something someone my age would say . . . its too wise sounding really and i cant resist helping (or at least trying to help) everyone i see

honestly i feel like i should have lived in Victorian times or at the very least colonial . . . im just different
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

ya thats almost exactly how i feel!

Return to “Teen Concerns”