anybody know why karma is out to get me?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
advice plz

anybody know why karma is out to get me?

Post by advice plz »

I've been trying as hard as i can to be nice,helpful and open minded to others, its just hard to do when you have so much trouble of your own. i haven't been sleeping very well/at all for months,and it seems like everyone is out to get me or my family. its just been one problem after another.I've tried everything i can think of,i pray and i have unfaltering faith in spirit but i would like a break.if anyone knows something i could be doing to help,please let me know. blessed be.
alondrianstargazer22

Re: anybody know why karma is out to get me?

Post by alondrianstargazer22 »

Ummmmm. Karma isn't out to get you unless you do bad things and if thats not the case then these things are meant to happen. I used to think my mom getting us kicked out of our appartment was a bad thing till i moved in with my aunt to stay at my school. Now im passing with all a's and i have an amazing boyfriend. All things i would have missed out on if i had moved with my mom, or even if we hadnt gotten kicked out. Everything happens for a reason. To try to conteract the stuff thats happening maybe get of the sleepy time tea and drink that before you sleep. You also may not be sleeping because your stressed and think about alot before you sleep. My main advice is to do for others only what you can handle because if you have a breakdown your helping no one.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Bad luck needs to exist or else good luck wouldn't exist either, now if you keep getting bad luck, then try to think positive, I'm serious, you probably have so many problems that you are negative about anyone/anything, but think positive, happy thoughts, do something that you like, and you will see everything will work themselves out :)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Lynelle

Post by Lynelle »

I heard that most people confuse karma and dharma; I think that was the law in it's ancient Indian origin, at least, but I believe it has evolved over time since the epic poem. Most religions evolve and branch out into different beliefs... I may be mistaken, of course, but I like to go as far back into history as possible. But there's guesswork in here, so don't take me too seriously. Just stating an opinion.

I'm pretty sure it meant that, if you surround yourself with negative things, you will have an equal amount of negative things in your life. *prepares to be pelted by garbage* I read it in a book and on a few websites. Basically, it was cause and effect. Here's the only source I could find: http://www.suite101.com/content/the-dif ... ma-a161203 I think Wikipedia mentions it briefly in the first paragraph.

It may very well effect your past and future though, just like everyone insists, since time is retroactive/circular/not-linear/relative/Ican'tcomeupwithagoodwordIhopeyouunderstandmypsychobabble, but I don't think that has anything to do with ancient India. I think that's just evidence of my time theory/travel obsession. lulll

I believe I have seen the above in action; I've done nothing to harm anyone, but the negative people in my life destroyed me. So, the answer to your question: You've probably done nothing. Wrong place, wrong people, wrong time. Just get rid of all the negative things in your life, and things should be cool.

As for Wicca, the law of three confuses me. Wouldn't the pain and suffering in the world increase exponentially? Somebody please explain. I would hate to be ignorant and narrow-minded.
Netalula

Post by Netalula »

It is about balance. I am also quite an unlucky girl (believe me), but the bad things that happened to me changed me and made me to who i am today. all of my misfortunes turned out to bring some good things. And remember. The fact that you at least have some food and a shelter shows how lucky you are. Think about it. Some people can't drink water without dying within a few months.
GoldDusk

Post by GoldDusk »

most things happen for a reason it may not be clear at first but it will be later just keep strong and hold your faith in God for the devil in on earth. may god bless you.

Return to “Teen Concerns”