Is 12 too young to practice witchcraft?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
skyslide

Re: Is 12 too young to practice witchcraft?

Post by skyslide »

Definitely not too young. I've been practicing alll my life. =)
Crystal1216

Post by Crystal1216 »

Yeah it actually makes sence to celebrate it on the 21th. My mom found out about me being Pagan today. It didnt turn out too well. She found my candles and my pentagrams and without even looking at me she threw them away and said " I dont want you doing stupid sh%t like that satanist stuff." and i very calmy said " I'm not." She went off again saying " Then what?"
And I was mad, but i stayed calm and said " It's Pagan." She went off again and said " I dont care. Its a bunch of stupid sh%t" yeah we learned our swearing from our parents (me and my brother) So now she wont talk to me and I have no candles.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

In addition to Witchvox, you can also check out if there are any New Age or Pagan shops near your area. They usually know who is who in the local community. Another thing to look for is any festivals being held near you. There is an event site maybe 15-20 minutes from my house that I didn't even know about for years before my friend's mom who lives there told my family and me about the festivals when oz went over to his house. A quick Google search would have lead me to discovering it much sooner if I had looked. It's something you could check into.
The Goddess is like the moon itself, guiding us in our darkest moments.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Nope-I'm your age too. Did it go well with my parents? Nope lol
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
mystery storm

Post by mystery storm »

no I dont think so I am 12 so I think it is ok.
GoldDusk

Post by GoldDusk »

you can never start too early and it's a good thing to start early, the reason is you will have a lot more power and knowledge. I am only 13 i started at 12 as well and even though it has only been a year, I can call wind from thin air without having to use a spell. so just keep on practicing it will be useful one way or another. :D practice safely

Return to “Teen Concerns”