Is 12 too young to practice witchcraft?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
DancingWillowTree

Re: Age problems.

Post by DancingWillowTree »

[quote="ChanelJinxT2011"] and I told my bestie not to tell anyone or I will put a memory losing spell on her.

Thats not very nice. Isn't one of the rules of wicca (correct me if i'm wrong please) is to not do anything against their will? This would be breaking that rule. And if you were worried about it then why tell her? Anyway, sorry for a rude post but it seemed like it had to be addressed because no one else talked about it. -Willow!! Ps. i found a website... this is what i would like to point out "Power must not be used for harming, hurting or controlling anyone and it can be only used when needed" I would however change the "can only be used when needed" but the not controlling part seems correct. here is the website. http://www.thebookofshadows.net/rules.html
Artie

Post by Artie »

DancingWillowTree wrote:
ChanelJinxT2011 wrote: and I told my bestie not to tell anyone or I will put a memory losing spell on her.

Thats not very nice. Isn't one of the rules of wicca (correct me if i'm wrong please) is to not do anything against their will? This would be breaking that rule. And if you were worried about it then why tell her? Anyway, sorry for a rude post but it seemed like it had to be addressed because no one else talked about it. -Willow!! Ps. i found a website... this is what i would like to point out "Power must not be used for harming, hurting or controlling anyone and it can be only used when needed" I would however change the "can only be used when needed" but the not controlling part seems correct. here is the website. http://www.thebookofshadows.net/rules.html
I totally missed that, lol. Willow's right, aside from the fact that I've never even HEARD of a memory loss spell. Only spells to make your memory better.
Here in the forest, dark and deep
I offer you the gift of eternal sleep.
DancingWillowTree

Oh haha i just thought that everyone thought it was fine or something and i was about to get kicked in the butt for pointing it out! :P Yes i also have never heard of a memory loss spell. ChanelJinx, If you like your friend you shouldn't tell her things like this...its not very nice to disrespect her like that and she will probably find out that she was either lied to or she will just understand that if you can't trust her enough then why you and her are friends? I think that you should talk to her and tell her that you were wrong to say something like that. Also just ASK her not to tell anyone...its not the end of the world if the secret gets out. Yes your right...if it gets out it MIGHT suck big time but you can move out in 6 years or so and continue on with your witchcraft then...in the meantime just keep believeing in what you beilieve in. -Willow!!
ChanelJinxT2011

Post by ChanelJinxT2011 »

DancingWillowTree wrote:
ChanelJinxT2011 wrote: and I told my bestie not to tell anyone or I will put a memory losing spell on her.

I'm just kidding, I really won't. :| :|
ChanelJinxT2011

DancingWillowTree wrote:Oh haha i just thought that everyone thought it was fine or something and i was about to get kicked in the butt for pointing it out! :P Yes i also have never heard of a memory loss spell. ChanelJinx, If you like your friend you shouldn't tell her things like this...its not very nice to disrespect her like that and she will probably find out that she was either lied to or she will just understand that if you can't trust her enough then why you and her are friends? I think that you should talk to her and tell her that you were wrong to say something like that. Also just ASK her not to tell anyone...its not the end of the world if the secret gets out. Yes your right...if it gets out it MIGHT suck big time but you can move out in 6 years or so and continue on with your witchcraft then...in the meantime just keep believeing in what you beilieve in. -Willow!!
Thanks for your advice, it has really hit me hard although I never really meant to. Cast a spell on her or something, I mean.
moon_stone14

Post by moon_stone14 »

Hey guys- let's all lighten up a bit. She didn't really mean it and I totally understand where she's coming from. It's like you just have to tell someone or else you'll explode and your family's out of the question because they're your family for Pete's sake, and so you go to your best friend. But you're really really nervous that they'll tell someone, especially your family, and that people will judge you or laugh at you or get angry with you or something, so in order to keep it under wraps, you say something like that.
So let's all just take a deep breath and chill out- I'm sure we've all been there, for one reason or another. I know I have! Haha
DancingWillowTree

Moon_Stone14, I wasn't trying to fight or anything...in fact i didn't think that there was any drama at all with this. We were just telling ChanelJinx that it wasn't nice to say that but we weren't fighting or anything. I think he/she understands now and won't do it again. It wasn't meant to be mean or anything and I’m sorry if it came across that way. Yes we all understand that but we were just trying to show him/her that saying something like that isn't the best way to keep a friend. Chaneljinx, I really am sorry if it came across in a bad way...i wasn't trying for that :P and yes i understand that you prob. won't cast a spell like that on her but it probably scared the crap out of her. Anyway we should lighten it up a bit so... Did anyone see the moon two nights ago? I missed it. :( -Willow!!
moon_stone14

Post by moon_stone14 »

Whoa, yeah no, I never said I was trying to fight either. Or that there was any drama. I was just saying that I think everyone was overreacting a little- I mean, she's 12. Honestly, let's give her a break. And I'm not saying it was you or one person in specific or anything, I was just saying in general. Not that anyone was being mean, just that I get where she's coming from. Sooo, yeah. Deep breaths. Haha
I'm pretty sure it was a full moon. I have a wretched memory sometimes! :P haha
DancingWillowTree

Ok i must say though...what better time to learn then when you're young? Can you please stop telling me to take deep breaths? I'm getting dizzy. :p Yes it was a full moon but I don't know what it looked like haha. -Willow!!
moon_stone14

Post by moon_stone14 »

True true. Haha, I'm not just telling you, I was telling everyone. And it was only two... Oh, gotchya
DancingWillowTree

Lol i know...i was just giving you a hard time. :p -Willow!!
ChanelJinxT2011

moon_stone14 wrote:Hey guys- let's all lighten up a bit. She didn't really mean it and I totally understand where she's coming from. It's like you just have to tell someone or else you'll explode and your family's out of the question because they're your family for Pete's sake, and so you go to your best friend. But you're really really nervous that they'll tell someone, especially your family, and that people will judge you or laugh at you or get angry with you or something, so in order to keep it under wraps, you say something like that.
So let's all just take a deep breath and chill out- I'm sure we've all been there, for one reason or another. I know I have! Haha
Thanks, you seem to be about the only one who actually understands me. :cry:
ChanelJinxT2011

:| :| :| :cry: :cry: :cry:
DancingWillowTree

Sweetie, I’m sorry...i was just trying to get that point across. I'll stop now... But only if you put some smile faces up instead of frowns!! haha jk I’ll go anyway. :) -Willow!!
moon_stone14

Post by moon_stone14 »

No prob, ChanelJinx, I just totally get what you're going through. And Willow- no harm, no foul :)

Return to “Teen Concerns”