finding someone like you??

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
midnyt fantasy

Re: finding someone like you??

Post by midnyt fantasy »

James, did it ever occur to you that i might be using magic to pass all that examinations???:P

emodrummer196 i was once into the harry potter things myself, i would just imagine i had special powers and that i could maybe unlock my dad's cupboard (with money) but just waving my finger on it saying "aloha morah" or something i don't remember now (which my sister thought crazy) but that was when i was young and i eventually grew out of it. (i think since those days magic kept tingling in my blood :P.) and then came up this book...A Sorcerers wife by Debra Dier.. one of the best books i've read, which has little facts about the "sidhe/Tuatha de danann" or in other words fair folks, the children of Danu or cairns. so if your planing to get a friend into this things better giv her this book. :)

About the herbs, id reallly love to talk bout it with someone else as well and share the interest with many more people, and maybe give James a holiday on me annoying her about this things :P since he's the only 1 i talk bout this things (not even my sister knows what i do, i like keeping this things a little secret :) )

And yes, that book, i still could not read it completely because its in my native language and i cant really read it, but i got help form my mom and it seams that all the potions in it are for curing sicknesses and for the health like for example to cure infertility, grow healthy and beautiful hair or to get a voluptuous body, but the negativity of this book is that most of the herbs needed for the potions are very hard to find, i doubt you even find some of these herbs since they might even be from extincted plants.
azuran

Post by azuran »

Wait, so Midnyt, are you the friend James was talking about???

Either way, I got into it because a best friend as a kid was a pagan and she had me dabble in just a couple of things. Like, we got those Wizardology books back when we were like 10. And I noticed spells working, and I have natural arerokinesis which really opened my eyes to it. After that it was just sort of part of me. For a while in my life I cast spells as a maniac. Then, when 6th grade came up I was afraid of getting made fun of, so slower and slower I was with doing anything magical. Then, when I started getting all empathic I got back into it, and found a bunch of my friends were somewhat psychic too. After that, it was slowly escalating to how often I work magic. Then I told a friend to try one or two spells, both of which works, and I am hoping she will get into it as well. I think having friends who just subtly hint at it helps a ton.

Plus, a lot of my favorite movies and books have to do with magic. *cough cough* Kiki's Delivery Service *cough cough hack wheeze*

Furthermore, Midnyt I would LOVEEEEEE to talk about herbs with you. smileylove
midnyt fantasy

Post by midnyt fantasy »

well yes i am "the friend James was talking about" :)

I guess almost every one who is in to this stuff have some what the similar beginning, seams like.

Anyways i would like to know some of the movies or books that you like, if you don't mind... and well it SHOULD involve love :) or else it wont be as much interesting.

And yah, I WILL talk to you about herbs :D.
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

midnyt fantasy I would like to talk about herbs with you too, I LOVE herbs and herboligy. And ya it does seem like we have similar starts.

Return to “Teen Concerns”