What Do You Believe?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Primrose

What Do You Believe?

Post by Primrose »

I know everyone's beliefs and religions are different. So what do you believe? If you are wiccan or pagan, I'd appreciate it if you still clarified what you believe :)

I believe that God and Goddess are the same and different at the same time. I don't think that God has a specific gender. So I believe God(dess) can be referred to as either gender. He, She, God, Goddess... all the same person. I am a christian, so I believe in Jesus and that he is our savior. I believe that the bible has been changed so much over time that we have lost the true word of God[dess]. It has been simplified and changed too much to know what God originally said. I believe that God created magick.

These are a few of my beliefs, what are yours? :)

PS this is not supposed to become a "my beliefs are better than yours!" thing. So PLEASE do not turn it into that. We are simply sharing what we believe.
mamma bear

Post by mamma bear »

Well for myself I'm still muddling through what exactly my beliefs are but having grown up catholic I also still believe in Jesus. And Mary, I've actually always had an affection for her. Alot of times I would find my self saying a Hail Mary instead of actually praying to God. I can see myself truely being an eclectic pagan with a catholic twist.
Mamma Bear
Make no mistakes...I will protect my young!
connor)O(

Post by connor)O( »

i believe that the god and goddess are 2 dieties but are forever harmonizing and shifting, i believe that we see her in the moon and him in the sun. i believe in the summerland. but im apart from fluffy wiccans here that i believe that the rede can be worked against (harm none) in dire circumstances where they have already harmed you, because harm none means harm no-one including yourself so i weigh up if casting a binding spell on the aggressor would harm them more then they would harm me and if it harms them less then theyd harm me then i have the go ahead. if a rose uses its thorns to defend itself why can a witch use their magick?
Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
than you can understand.
Tia

Post by Tia »

I'm also a Christian, so I believe in Jesus and Mary, but there are so many things in Bible I don't believe in.
I don't know, somehow I always believed God is male... But, that's just me. I was always picturing God, Mary and Jesus like a happy family. :wink:
Yup, I'm a freak... :cry:
And I don't like priests, they seem so fake to me.
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

Wicca is a form of paganism. I am a pagan wiccan, i believe in the God and the Goddess, but i also follow a few other things in pagan traditions.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

I'm a witch, not sure if you'd go with pagan, except for the definition of pagan is anything that's not Judaism, Christianity or Islam. I do not believe in gods, simply spirits and different types of them. I worship nothing. I have spirits in which I seek advice/counsel from, but that's it.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I am a Green Witch. I believe that everything on the earth has a spirit, and we can communicate with the spirits of nature freely if we slow down and listen. I choose to worship Cerridwen and Cernunnos, Cerridwen as the Goddess of knowledge, shapeshifting,the arts, life, death and rebirth, and Cernunnos as a physical representation of nature. I use art to focus my practices, and I work mainly in herbalism. I don't use traditional elemental representations, in my opinion, a simple plant can supply all 4 natural elements (It absorbs the Sun (fire) for energy, along with water, and expels air, and being a plant, its a part of earth)
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Note to someone who may want to submit to others beliefs:
"Know truth through meditation, then you yourself will know who you are,
your religion, your purpose in life, and your nature.
Do not believe what others say and become a slave to religious prejudices.
Meditation is your religion. Meditation is your purpose. Meditation is your path."

-shivabalayogi
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

Ravencry wrote:I am a Green Witch. I believe that everything on the earth has a spirit, and we can communicate with the spirits of nature freely if we slow down and listen. I choose to worship Cerridwen and Cernunnos, Cerridwen as the Goddess of knowledge, shapeshifting,the arts, life, death and rebirth, and Cernunnos as a physical representation of nature. I use art to focus my practices, and I work mainly in herbalism. I don't use traditional elemental representations, in my opinion, a simple plant can supply all 4 natural elements (It absorbs the Sun (fire) for energy, along with water, and expels air, and being a plant, its a part of earth)
i love Cerridwen
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

I follow the Druid path in my journey. I have always connected with the Druids and their knowledge and abilities. I am a natural seer and spell writer. I believe that we all have inherent abilities but not everyone wants to use their abilities.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Wiccan Z wrote: i love Cerridwen
She's awesome :D
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

Ravencry wrote:
Wiccan Z wrote: i love Cerridwen
She's awesome :D
completely! :3 the cover of my BOS is
http://images.epilogue.net/users/lisahunt/cerridwen.jpg

:3
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

reikihealer83 wrote:I follow the Druid path in my journey. I have always connected with the Druids and their knowledge and abilities. I am a natural seer and spell writer. I believe that we all have inherent abilities but not everyone wants to use their abilities.
what is druid technically?
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Wiccan Z wrote:
reikihealer83 wrote:I follow the Druid path in my journey. I have always connected with the Druids and their knowledge and abilities. I am a natural seer and spell writer. I believe that we all have inherent abilities but not everyone wants to use their abilities.
It is very earth centered and the druids believed that all parts of the earth are used to walk your path. Druidry is just a branch of the wider picture of course. Most of the time they were priests and writers. They were also renowned seers and diviners. The druidry part of the forum covers a lot too but I hope this answers some questions :D
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

reikihealer83 wrote:
Wiccan Z wrote:
It is very earth centered and the druids believed that all parts of the earth are used to walk your path. Druidry is just a branch of the wider picture of course. Most of the time they were priests and writers. They were also renowned seers and diviners. The druidry part of the forum covers a lot too but I hope this answers some questions :D
I see, but where does "herbology" fit in? because every time i think of a druid i think of a white robed man with along Grey beard making potions (all because of an online game called runescape ) or is that just mumbojumbo created by people today?

Return to “Teen Concerns”