my body alarm clock is ringing

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Pessamistic Angel

my body alarm clock is ringing

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

I dont think is a common concern with teenagers and most of my friends think im really strange for wanting this , but ever since ive been about 12 ive wanted a child of my own and every year the feeling increases , i know my body clock has decades to go before its batteries run out but it doesnt feel that way, sometimes im even bent over double with pain in my stomach because my womb is empty , i dont know why im like this and dont even know why im saying this out loud but i thought if anyone could offer some help or insight ?
people have told me i dont know what its like being a mum and if i was one i wouldnt want it but i look after a lot of children i have since i was 10 as if trying to find a substitute , so can anyone help?
thanks alot
:roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

Angel you are lucky I know how you feel. Sadly i was told at 16 that i wouldnt be able to have kids.
Pessamistic Angel

being told i cant have kids would absolutly kill me, im not kidding i couldnt survive, the only thing that has so far stopped me getting pregnant is my education and i dont wanna be a single mum , i was brought up as one ( a child of a single parent) there is nothing worng with it i just want my children to have more.
Do you mind me asking how you coped and how long is it since you were told?
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

Its been 6 years since i was told. I've been coping fine it wasnt till i meat my BF i relised that i wanted to have kids with him as he is my soul mate.
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

OMG moonbeam thats terrible im so sorry. In the Uk these 2 girls who were 15 raced each other to get pregnant. They were sisters and they said they were bored around the house and wanted something to do. They both had boys. Thats just sick. Another thing I read in the paper a 14 year old girl is pregnant AGAIN!!!! Im 14 and I dont wana have a baby now. I mean I definetely want some (see how I said some) in the future but not now. I would like 2 girls and 2 boys.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

I'm older than you all i'm 22 but i like helping others that ask for it all i can say is dont rush into it take your time you only live once on this earth...
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

or a mulitple times :p
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Pessamistic Angel

moonbeam , my heart goes out to you not being able to have children and then meeting your soul mate . you must be a very strong person to be able to cope with that you see i dont think i could , just thinking about it breaks my heart into little pieces,
and yes i did read the piece about the 14 year old who was pregnant agin , though im not sure if it was the same stroy as yours because mine (the story i read) had an abortion at 14 without the mother knowing and the nurse gave the girl her dead baby in a jar to bring back the next day , now that is sick . and believe it or not just because im young does not make in a race to have children(though i still ache for them) , ive been like it now for years and im also not doing it because im bored. at the end of day ,you must know , you cant help the feelings inside of you

waterdweller

Post by waterdweller »

I WAS READING THE NEW POSTS AND CAME ACROSS YOURS IN THE TEEN SECTION.ALTHOUGH NOT A TEEN I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER SOME ADVICE . I WANTED A BABY WHEN I WAS YOUNG .I WANTED SOMEONE TO LOVE ME AND BE THERE FOR ME.WHAT I DIDNT REALISE WAS IT WAS NOT UNTIL THEY ARE OLDER ARE THEY THERE FOR YOU.I HAD MY FIRST CHILD WHEN I WAS NINETEEN AND AM NOW THIRTYONE WITH FOUR .THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS TO GET YOUR LIFE ON TRACK AND SOME SECURITY FOR YOUR CHILD WHEN YOU DO HAVE ONE.IT IS NOT NICE HAVING TO SAY NO TO YOUR CHILD ALL THE TIME IF YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY.CHILDREN ARE A JOY IF YOU ARE SETTLED ,THEY SHOULD BE CHERISHED.MANY YOUNG PARENTS WHO WANTED CHILDREN OFTEN END UP RESENTING THEM AS THEY LOSE THEIR FREEDOM.
CHILDREN ARE WORTH WAITING FOR.
ENJOY YOUR LIFE .

WATER :wave:
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Yes I love kids a much as all of you. But I may be a guy. But I want to be a stay home dad. I mean I love kids and will wait till I am done with school and have a set area to raise my children like they should be. So I don't know even if I have to adopted a child I will. I will make sure no matter if it is my flesh and blood or someone elses that I need to give the respect and love that they need and give them all a great home.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

Aww thats so sweet FourSouls. I myself have to adopt or foster one. as i was told i couldnt have them... I feel it only right to give some poor kid a second chance in like as i know what its like i was taken off my mum when i was 3 and have lived with my foster mum and dad since i was 5. Me and my real mum get on like grate friends...
Pessamistic Angel

I know it sounds shallow but i would only adopt as a last resort and i couldnt foster , dont you think ud get to attatched? :roll:
talia

Post by talia »

I honestly wouldn't know if I can have kids. I was adopted at 4 months and my parents (I call them my parents, as they are the ones that raised me and are all I've ever known) they are, well, I wouldn't consider them the best of parents, and I do find myself wishing sometimes what it would have been like if i wasn't adopted. I'm 15 now and I still really have alot of mixed emotions about having children. I want kids of my own, my own flesh and blood. But I also think of the kids that were out there like me. All of the kids in the world that are unwanted and lonely. So I think I was at least one of each. But I still have time. -shrug- Just thought I'd share that. :?

TALIA
Pessamistic Angel

Talia thanks for sharing ,
i wouldnt know i could have kids , i think i can cuz my body funtions are i guess normal,
but sometimes i think we take for granted that we can have children and always assume that it only happens to other people (no offence intended)
i just read a book about a child was was abused by his own flesh and blood mother and i wonder when there are so many wonderful people out there that would make brilliant mothers but cant have children and then people out there who mistreat children and shouldnt have the right to have children. is that fair?
Pessamistic Angel

ive just had a thought , what about men who cant have children , do the feel the same as women who cant have children ? :roll:

Return to “Teen Concerns”