cursing

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.

Have you ever 'cursed'

Yeah
39%
Nope
61%

Total votes: 18

zenine

cursing

Post by zenine »

I've just been assuming no one curses these days because they know it's wrong and unfair. But I never actually asked people. I don't curse because I think it's a bit of a waist of time. I thought everyone was like me, but I'd like to ..check. So, has anyone cursed?
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
[bluephoenix]

Post by [bluephoenix] »

do you count binding as cursing ?
Blue Phoenix

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn."
zenine

Post by zenine »

Not exactly. It depends.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
[bluephoenix]

Post by [bluephoenix] »

go a new avatar and hen i have never cursed
Blue Phoenix

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn."
zenine

Post by zenine »

Is my picture too big?
(William Blake)
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

because they know it's wrong and unfair
Says who?
zenine

Post by zenine »

Lol, I knew I'd regret that :lol:
(William Blake)
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Hehe ;)

Wrong and right are only illusions.

I did once attempt a curse, whether or not it worked is up to interpretation but considering it was no more than a knot spell with me thinking about what i wanted and considering it was before i even know that witchcraft existed... I am doubtful of its effects.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

A few years ago i was making up this spell in my mind that would call on to Loki the trickster god, because of a very mean person.
That guy was my boss at work and he would bully me everyday, he knew i was gay and he would call me names (jessica among others even though i am a guy and my name isnt even Jess ,that being the less offensive). I had guys like that over my head since i was 6 years old ,at school pfff. At that time i was thinking "if a scorpio uses his sting to defend himself why cant a witch use his magic?"
Loki taught me that if that person were to be sad i would also have some sadness (somewhat of a price). So i didnt do the spell.
I guess evey case is different but i am sure there are lots of other spells someone could try before going to hexing such as banishing bad influences from your life (with no harm intended).
Fernview

Post by Fernview »

I haven't done it yet, but I am not against it. I don't follow the rule of everything coming back to you times 3.
)BrightOne(

Post by )BrightOne( »

I find it interesting that people can hex other people but refuse to do love spells because they're harming them :?

Return to “Teen Concerns”