I'm not a friggin Satan worshiper

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Isis3Anubis

Re: I'm not a friggin Satan worshiper

Post by Isis3Anubis »

I sat my family down and did a whole lecture for them on Wicca because I had to also do it for my college speech class. They still call me a satanist and I know Steve Bushemi one of there favorite actors is a real satanist. So I just say hey you know who where really satanists: Steve Bushemi, probably Frank Sinatra, and the Rat Pack, and Marilyn Monroe. Then explain real satanism to them. Which honestly is nothing but magickal atheism of there are no gods and wreck less hedonism is encouraged. No killing animals or abusing children. Then hand them Cunningham's Solitary Practitioner and walk away. If they refuse to read it then they probably will not listen to you about it. I still get rude comments and you probably hexed us statements. Don't listen or give in to there bullying. Sometimes they just want an excuse to annoy you and Wicca is just an obvious jab.
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos

Return to “Teen Concerns”