I'm not a friggin Satan worshiper

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Beothany

I'm not a friggin Satan worshiper

Post by Beothany »

My parents and my brothers make fun of me. They keep calling me a Satan worshiper. They don't see that everytime they tell me to get rid of a pentagram because it's "devil worship" it insults me and my religion.
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

Sit down and explain to them about wicca and how it is not satanism.
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

I do. They say they accept it one minute and then the next minute they're yelling again.
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Tell them if they want you to be satanist then go get you a satanist bible so you can learn. xD That's what I'd do...
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

:D haha i dont think that'd get me anywhere
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Sorry, I'm a smart a*s if people annoy me. I'd sit down with your parents and tell them this is your decision, not theirs and that it hurts you when they act like this. If they understand then it's likely they will tell your brother to back off.
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

I know. i already locked my brother in a closet once because he said i was calling satan into "his" house. My parents already think im enough of a smart ash but thanks for the info
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Simply just tell them that it's hard to worship something that you think is made up, like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny or you could tell them that you are in fact worshiping the Easter Bunny. See where that gets you.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
zenine

Post by zenine »

Cry! Cry whenever they call you a Satan worshipper! Lol, if you tape the end of Marley and Me you can use it whenever you need to cry. Make them feel bad. Well... maybe not, lol. But they're your family. They should understand you. Maybe you can point out that you keep having to tell them but they forget every time and they're making you feel like this is very hard to deal with. I mean you know your feelings, not me.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

thank you guys a lot and i apprecitae all the hilarious comments but i will not cry in front of them. ever.
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
zenine

Post by zenine »

Lol, fair enough.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

the easter bunny doesnt exist? ??? :O
cry cry cry*
here is a thought : when they say that, stare somewhere above their shoulder and point a figner at it slowly! creepy slowly!:)
muahahahhaha
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

cry cry cry*
here is a thought : when they say that, stare somewhere above their shoulder and point a figner at it slowly! creepy slowly!:)
muahahahhaha
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

cry cry cry*
muahahahhaha
Cinder
Location: Travelling through my soul attempting to find myself.

Post by Cinder »

I've heard one or two people call me a Satan worshiper if I were to try to cast spells...Though I would never do such a thing. I feel your pain!
Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

"Well, I guess i'm that one curly fry in the box of regulars" ~Jason Mraz. :) <3

~Life is Good :) <3~

Return to “Teen Concerns”