Secret EUTM Yule Swap?

If you have a suggestion or comment about the board you can share it here.
Becks

Re: Secret EUTM Yule Swap?

Post by Becks »

Hi folks.....there's a few people floating around that I'm trying to hook up with partners.....check your mailboxes for a pm from me if you expressed interest in the swap.

As for me, well I can say I have been working hard and creating. Wonderful things that I never imagined are happening for my swapee.....mwah haha! I love the creative process. I'm so excited! :twisted:
Silversong
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (if the rainbow is in Oregon)

Post by Silversong »

Planning to start creating next week, since that's when I'll finally be done with Drama rehearsals XD Opening night's on Thursday. I've got a few really good ideas, though. (I may need to find some stuff nearby, though... hrm.)
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Ooh is this still open?
Becks

Post by Becks »

Hi Deejean. Technically this is closed, HOWEVER, I have been contacted by other people who are interested in the swap. I would be happy to pair you up. Some folks who expressed interest late are not getting back to me with confirmation. What I can do is pair you up with the next person who actually gets back to me-send me a pm with your details and I think I can totally hook you up. It's a good idea to read the start of the thread with all the considerations first.

It's would be awesome to have you!
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Thanks so much! I will for sure reread the beginning. I did check it out I just missed the closing date I believe. Thanks again
Becks

Post by Becks »

Just for clarification, back in the thread we closed it early in October. I know it's early, but lots of folks like to make home made things and use the moons. We also watch for early international shipping dates. Some of us are in Oz and other wonderful places. I had a group of late folks, and paired them up when I got additional late folks...we're all paired off now and creating and shopping, but if anybody is late and wants to try to find a partner-I think that's great. You can use this thread for that purpose. It would be great if you can join. You might not be surprised by who has you, and it will be a Yule swap as opposed to a secret Yule swap, but that's still welcome.

I'm getting very excited.
Silversong

Post by Silversong »

*waves* Hello from Oz! (I'm glad someone saw that XD)
Becks

Post by Becks »

:flyingwitch: Well there's that Oz, and there Australia as well. :fairy:
Silversong

Post by Silversong »

True that. We're not in Kansas anymore XD
Yex

Post by Yex »

Oh man, I wish I had seen this earlier. If there's any chance that there are enough people to do secret pairings for those who missed the late-pairings, I'm in. Or if there aren't enough to do that, and someone just wants to do a non-secret swap with me, I'm in for that, too. Becks, should I still PM you my info?
love is the whole and more than all
Becks

Post by Becks »

Hi Yex, let me send a pm to somebody who contacted me a few days ago. This person may still be around. I'll get back to you!
Yex

Post by Yex »

Thanks!
love is the whole and more than all
Becks

Post by Becks »

Hi there folks, I just thought I'd put it "out there"...I have had somebody express interest in the Yule swap. There was another person interested, but they haven't been on and responded to my pm to pair them up. I know folks come and go from the site, but I have one person who is keen and looking for a partner. Anybody interested?
Becks

Post by Becks »

Just a reminder folks that Yule is less than a month away. For those of us shipping to Australia or internationally we need to be mindful of shipping dates. It's getting closer folks!
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

Becks wrote:Just a reminder folks that Yule is less than a month away. For those of us shipping to Australia or internationally we need to be mindful of shipping dates. It's getting closer folks!
I'll be dropping the box at the post one week from today- "Fire In The Hole!"
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!

Return to “Suggestions/Comments”