Mark It Read?

If you have a suggestion or comment about the board you can share it here.
Becks

Mark It Read?

Post by Becks »

Hi folks, I just want to say how much I am enjoying reading all of your great thoughts and experience. What an amazing body of knowledge and kindness resides here! I'm working my way through all of these great threads, and I'm wondering if there is any way for users to have the thread show when it has been read? I am finding that I am interested in a thread and the the only way for me to know if there has not been more activity is to look and try to remember who responded last...

Is there a way for a thread to appear "bold" or alternately colored or something of the like when somebody adds something to it? Also, are threads with new replies automatically going to the top of a section? They probably are, and I'm just having a hard time keeping track. :lol:

I just want to thank you all again for this lovely space. It's obvious to me how much care is placed here. It's lovely!! loveface

Thanks again, Mods.

Becks

Re: Mark It Read?

Post by Becks »

Okay, yes, I can see-fresh threads do float to the top. To quote Stephen King "They all float down here Georgie!"
I guess my eyes are just having a hard time with the lack of contrast.

Still, I want to say, it is VERY well organized.

(I really don't like clowns, but I do have a very bent sense of humour...thanks guys)

Return to “Suggestions/Comments”