Online Coven

If you have a suggestion or comment about the board you can share it here.
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Re: Online Coven

Post by Naudia Threng »

No, I was never apprised of a reply from starwitch. But I've been looking around the internet a bit. I've done lots of research if you'd like to look for people who may be interested.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
dualhands

Post by dualhands »

I literally do not know a soul who practices. I'm the definition of solitary haha.

However I recently got an invite to a coven so hopefully that is going to change!
diligentibus te dilectio qua dilexisti me , sic fiat
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

That's great! I just practice with my neighbor.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

I'd be interested in trying it! I always have felt that the internet has the potential to bring people together in interesting ways. I live in an area where there are very few pagans/wiccans, they're closer to the city, so it's been tough finding a coven.
I am but a small stone in the river that is enlightenment
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

Id also be interested. Its just my gf and I who practice here. We live in the bible belt so I dont know anybody else locally who practices.
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

Well, for those of you who are intrested, im making a wesbite for it. Im hoping it works out. If it does, i will post the website link in the proper thread.
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

Swwet :) can't wait and thank you!
Adiens

Post by Adiens »

I'm also interested and the idea sounds very enticing. Keep me posted please :)
dualhands

Post by dualhands »

I'm open to the idea. But I am nowhere near a high priest. I would assume a high priest/priestess would be hard to come by for an online coven; as they would be busy with their IRL coven.

It is possible to coordinate a group that can perform spells and rituals together. It would be possible to do that. However we could not call it a legit coven. It would be more like a group of solitary practitioners honing their skills.

This would take some preparation as when doing a ritual or spell, everyone would have to get their hands on the same materials before starting said spell and/or ritual. Once that has been said and done, we would have to work out a time for everyone to be open to the timeframe of working together. The best bet would be the witching hour ( 12am )

Now with this being said,

is anyone actually interested in this? I'm willing to give it a shot, and help coordinate and bring forth ideas for us to work on. I believe it would be a great way to practice our skills; especially for those that are not able to join a real coven. Or even practice with other individuals in physical existence. We would have to have ATLEAST 3-4 members to start off. I also like the idea of everyone taking turns bringing forth ideas, and topics of discussion. As one person always becoming the "leader" sort of speak, would be unfair to the other individuals. Unless of course, these responsibilities had been agreed upon of one individual taking into account everyone's schedules and ability to gain access to materials for spells.

wooh, alright. Who's in? if we get even a small group this could be a nice social experiment atleast.
dualhands

Post by dualhands »

Alright, so the 5 of us. Could get things going to start off, for all we know. We could end up creating a very productive group for honing in and practicing our work.

Looking forward to seeing where this leads.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Well, we have something like this started here, as you all have probably seen already: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 30006.html. It's not used consistently, so if you all want to take it up, please feel free and jump in. Or, Azure Lily, you could start your own experiment offsite (yes, please advertise it in the Websites forum if you do, and not in your sig line, etc.) ...whatever you guys want to do. Enjoy.

keria

Post by keria »

I would be very interested in an online coven because there is not one close to me. I've been studying for about a year but I have been hesitant to delve deeper without an experienced counterpart. I consider myself a green witch or eclectic although I am interested in the Celtic path as well because of my heritage. I am interested in crystal and herbal healing and would love to learn from a more experienced person.
dualhands

Post by dualhands »

Kassandra wrote:.

Well, we have something like this started here, as you all have probably seen already: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 30006.html. It's not used consistently, so if you all want to take it up, please feel free and jump in. Or, Azure Lily, you could start your own experiment offsite (yes, please advertise it in the Websites forum if you do, and not in your sig line, etc.) ...whatever you guys want to do. Enjoy.

I recently discovered this, and it's great to know it's there. I'll most definitely be actively participating in those activities. I would like to help with a side project though, that is active more than just once a month.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Keria, hop on over to our intro section when you can. I'm sure your prospective coven members would like to formally greet you.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
keria

Post by keria »

Thanks. I'm still trying to navigate this app lol

Return to “Suggestions/Comments”