Hacking my profile

If you have a suggestion or comment about the board you can share it here.
Ravencry

Hacking my profile

Post by Ravencry »

I would appreciate whomever hacked my profile and changed my signature and photograph would stay off. I may not come back for a couple years, but its a bit overwhelming here, please understand.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hacking my profile!!

Post by Firebird »

Hey girl! ::coolglasses:: , I wondered how that happened, because I saw you had not been on in months and months, yet your profile pic had changed, from the lovely leaves to whatever that was... some witch in the dark? I don't remember it now.
Howya been? Have missed you. Hope all is well with your family.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

it must have changed a couple times. At least the links on the bottom come back to this website, otherwise I would have been pissed. I'm alright, I could be better. But how are you?
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Good to see you Ravencry. We've missed your presence here.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Re: Hacking my profile

Post by Starwitch »

I can't remember what your particular situation was, but I do have a tendency to change members' signatures and avatars once they've left the board. I remove personal links, animated graphics, all those name tag sig images, and other distracting images. It's just a way to keep the board cleaner. And I add my own website links into a few accounts of members who have the highest post count. Since most people who leave the board never return, they don't ever notice.

Sorry to have stressed you. There's really no way to tell if someone will ever return, so I can't exactly promise it will never happen again. I guess the best way to ensure that it doesn't is to try to check in every few months. If I see you're still around I won't normally make changes to your account. Even if you don't post, the forum software will tell me if you've logged in.

Return to “Suggestions/Comments”