Prayer Forum?

If you have a suggestion or comment about the board you can share it here.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Prayer Forum?

Post by Xiao Rong »

Just sent a PM to Starwitch; let's see what she says!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Xiao Rong wrote:Just sent a PM to Starwitch; let's see what she says!
Thanks Xiao.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Keep our fingers crossed everyone!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I set up "Prayers" at the bottom of "Paganism, Witchcraft, Wicca" category. If it gains popularity, we'll move it up higher. I agree that a lot of witches and pagans use prayer, even if we don't like to admit it, lol.

"Prayer Requests" is in the Member's Nook. It's the second forum in that category because I do think it will be quite popular. It's a good idea to have this. Of course, members would prefer if they could request that other members burn a candle for them, but most people in need will take what they can get, and prayers are nearly as good as burning a candle.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Starwitch wrote:I set up "Prayers" at the bottom of "Paganism, Witchcraft, Wicca" category. If it gains popularity, we'll move it up higher. I agree that a lot of witches and pagans use prayer, even if we don't like to admit it, lol.
Its easy to see why when so many people think of prayer and think Lords Prayer and the like and associate it with Christianity.
Starwitch wrote:"Prayer Requests" is in the Member's Nook. It's the second forum in that category because I do think it will be quite popular. It's a good idea to have this. Of course, members would prefer if they could request that other members burn a candle for them, but most people in need will take what they can get, and prayers are nearly as good as burning a candle.
Thanks for listening. I hope that both forums will get used and provide resources for people.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Yes, I hope so too. I went ahead and added my own virtual prayer as an example in the Prayer Requests forum.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

In the past, I always thought of the Healing and Energy Work forum as a kind of prayer request forum, since its description reads, "Discussion of healing and energy work. You can also post your requests here and we will send good energy and prayers your way."

Guess we have two now. The more the merrier. Who couldn't use more prayers? :wink:

Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Starwitch!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Kassandra wrote:In the past, I always thought of the Healing and Energy Work forum as a kind of prayer request forum, since its description reads, "Discussion of healing and energy work. You can also post your requests here and we will send good energy and prayers your way."

Guess we have two now. The more the merrier. Who couldn't use more prayers? :wink:
It appears you're right, Kassandra. I can't keep track of all these forums. I try to avoid adding more of them because there are so many already and it's confusing to me, but people always have all these cool ideas for new ones and I hate to tell them no unless I know the forum will be a flop. Blargh. :? Now what? I wonder if anyone uses the Healing and Energy Work forum to ask for requests? I'll go see.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Not many are using it for that purpose. I'll try to get those moved to the new Prayer Requests forum and change the description to include "sending healing energy".
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Well, I went through the first two pages of "Healing and Energy Work" (starting with most recent) and moved the prayer/energy requests to the new forum. If any mod feels like doing the other seven pages, feel free. They're all old posts so it's not a huge deal if they get left where they are. The Healing and Energy Work forum is here: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... -work.html
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

We'll get to the rest at some point. Thanks for this, Starwitch. Now folks have an official forum in which to ask for prayer help.

loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Thanks again Starwitch.
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I love the forums. Thank you, Starwitch. smiley_dance
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin