Simple Money Spells
Celtic Knot Magic doesn't have to be complicated. Here are some very
simple rituals that might help you increase the overall prosperity in
your life. Some are old, some are new, but one thing is certain they are
all very superstitious.
- Herbs are very well known for the money-drawing properties. Small
pots of rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley are money drawing plants that
are thought to bring prosperity to your home
- A horseshoe nailed above the inside your front door is thought to
keep prosperity in and keep poverty out. The idea is that the horseshoe
is like a cup that embraces your good fortune.
- A bowl of change by the front door is thought to keep money in your
pocket. Old or foreign coins are thought to bring money to the home.
- Placing a sprig of the
herb cinquefoil under your pillow is thought to improve your cash flow.
- The saying is "A Bayberry Candle burned to the socket, brings
prosperity to the home and money in the pocket." Buy a pre-scented
bayberry candle or anoint a green or pink candle with bayberry oil and
- Sprinkling a little
cinnamon in your wallet is thought to hasten the speedy return of any
money that may leave your hands.
- A bed of shamrocks
planted at the front door is thought to increase money flow and bring
- Wrap a bill with a large
denomination around a piece of mandrake root with an elastic band and
place it in your cash register to double your sales.
- An acorn that is hollowed
out, filled with cinnamon, rosemary, thyme and gold flakes and then
sealed with green wax is thought to bring opportunities and financial
fortune your way.
- For the necessities of
life, light a red candle to the Archangel Chamuel and ask that you
always have the tools of your trade, food on your table, a roof over
your head and money in the bank.
- Make lemonade out of your lemons. Juice lemons; add water and sugar
to taste. Stir the lemonade in the pitcher three times in a
counterclockwise circle, saying " Gone, gone ...bad luck begone." Then
stir in a clockwise direction saying " Mine, mine ...all good things are
- Stick a clove of garlic
with nine pins and hang it near the front door to protect you from
- Fill a small bowl with equal parts of sugar, salt and rice. Mix
thoroughly and place an open safety pin in its center. Keep the bowl out
in the open to eliminate poverty.
- Rub a green candle with a tiny bit of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon
and dab of orange juice or orange oil. Light and ask for quick cash or
money in a hurry.
- To enhance business, find three foreign coins and wrap them in a
gold colored cloth. Place it in the drawer of your cash register.
- On a new moon, make a slit in a yam and wedge a penny inside it.
Put it outside for fourteen days (until the full moon) and then bury it
on the Full moon.
- Draw the Ace, Ten and Seven of diamonds from an ordinary deck of
playing cards. Anoint them with a commercial prosperity oil (or cinnamon
or bayberry oil) and carry the three cards in your pocket to draw
prosperity to you.
- Whenever you find a coin on the floor, step on it and say, "Money on
the floor, money at the door." Then pick it up and put it in your
By: Sam Stevens
Witchcraft Spells ~
Love Spells ~
Witchcraft Forum ~ Q & A
~ Articles ~ Bookstore
Ghost Stories ~
Copyright 1998 - Today - Everything Under the Moon
Artwork and some content featured on this site is copyright protected by the
If you want your art or content removed,
please drop me a note.