Here are some
very simple rituals, some old and some new, that might help you achieve
your romantic intentions.
- A bouquet of roses set in the southwestern corner of your bedroom is
thought to attract love.
- To prevent a lover from straying, light a green candle to St.
Martha and ask her to keep him faithful to you.
- To find out if your lover will stay with you, cut an apple in half and
offer him or her the other half. If he or she accepts the apple, he or she
will be with you a long time.
your lover a fig, with your initials carved lightly into it, to keep him
or her faithful.
- Select the following cards from a Tarot Deck - The King of Cups, the
Queen of Cups, the Ace of Cups and the Lovers. Fan these cards around a
pink candle and light it. Keep these cards spread out in this
configuration for a period of seven days. This is an affirmation of your
romantic intention to find or keep a lover or soulmate.
- Procure a lock of your lover's hair and twist it with a lock of your own
in a clockwise direction nine times. Tie both ends with red thread and
place in a safe place, such as a locket. Carry this in your pocket.
have him or her think or dream of you more often, anoint the corners of
a photograph with orange and rose oil and place the photograph under
- To attract a new lover, light a red candle to St.
Barbara and ask her to make you attractive to your soulmate.
- To keep you on your lover's mind, do this after each time you part ways.
Strike a match on the heel of your shoe and say "Be True."
bless your marriage and keep him faithful, serve him cooked cabbage on
the new moon of every month.
- Burn a pink candle, carved with both of your initials inside of your
heart, along with the planetary symbol of Venus, to draw your lover to
- Serving your spouse rhubarb pie on a full moon will keep him faithful.
- To ensure that a relationship will last, fill a glass with water. Let
him or her take a sip of it and then take a sip of it yourself. Then
purposefully drop it so that it breaks. Collect the shards and bury it in
- Carry a rose quartz as a love talisman to draw love to you.
arouse lust in a partner, scratch his or her name into the side of a red
candle, anoint it lightly with olive oil and light it.
- To find out how many more months a troubled relationship has left, cook
some kidney beans. Place what you think is an equal amount of beans on
your plate and then on his. Count the beans on each plate. The difference
in the number of beans you have on each plate tells how many months you
have left to work things out.
Wear copper jewelry, the favorite metal of Venus, to encourage loving
vibrations around you.
To have him or her think of nobody but you, take two separate
photographs, one of you and one of him and sandwich them with faces
against each other. Bind this together with pink and red ribbon and keep
in a safe, secret place.
To keep a man faithful, anoint his photograph with oil that has been
soaked for three days in rosemary leaves. Rosemary assures the dominance
of the female in the relationship.
To encourage a proposal serve your lover a bowl filled with seven
strawberries covered with cream
By: Sam Stevens
Witchcraft Spells ~
Love Spells ~
Witchcraft Forum ~ Q & A
~ Articles ~ Bookstore
Ghost Stories ~
Copyright 1998 - Today - Everything Under the Moon
Artwork and some content featured on this site is copyright protected by the
If you want your art or content removed,
please drop me a note.