*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Youtube Ideas

Share your favorite music and videos here.

Youtube Ideas

Postby nicoledianthus » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:30 pm

Hey guys, I was thinking about starting a youtube channel related to Wicca and Witchcraft but my biggest problem is coming up with different things to show and talk about.

If anyone can come up with ideas you would like to see, let me know and PM me some options, Im trying to get a big enough list and have things that people are actually interested in
nicoledianthus

Re: Youtube Ideas

Postby SpiritDragon » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:35 pm

well to me its an extenstion of yourself if your making the channel. I rather not have someone else do it then its there channel and whats the point of you making it if thats true? You will find people of all kinds like or dislike everything. I would put out there what you are passionant about.. do a good clear video. speak well. and good subject. If you build it they will come.. And dont fret over quantity but quality.. I rather have 10 people enjoy my video then 1000 or give me thumbs down and make fun or abuse it.. When its not there thing anyways.
SpiritDragon

Postby Falcon_Heart27 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:33 pm

You can start with the basics. Tools and things...
Cover simple spells, then more advanced after that.
You could talk about what kind of spells and things you've cast, and how they worked out for you.
And yeah, just make videos about whatever you enjoy doing. If you specialize in one thing, that's great. If you dabble, that's great too. Teach what you know, and people will learn. :)
Falcon_Heart27

Postby Kat » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm

u could get ideas from other witch channels. there's a thread on this same section about youtube witches. make lessons e.g.lesson 1, lesson 2 etc, u could do vids for beginners.
one of my favorites is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsZ1UWrTrNs
*Blessed Be*
Kat
Banned Member

Postby AnaisStar » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Ive wondered about doing this too but I dont even write much on my pagan related blog.

But I would consider it like a blog maybe so what you record can be vlogs. Whatever you would write or journal about I would just do it as a video.

Look at other pagan people on YouTube and see what they post about. Also is there something unique and special about your practice that you can make that your focus so you stand out more? Like I work a lot with herbs and incorporate them in to spells etc. So I thought about gearing my videos more to that.
AnaisStar

Postby MissMantra » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:15 am

nicoledianthus wrote:Hey guys, I was thinking about starting a youtube channel related to Wicca and Witchcraft but my biggest problem is coming up with different things to show and talk about.

If anyone can come up with ideas you would like to see, let me know and PM me some options, Im trying to get a big enough list and have things that people are actually interested in

Hey, I just found this post and see it is already quite old. Have you started a your youtube channel? I am new to wicca and I find videos really helpful to learn more. So I would generally like videos for beginners / people who are new to witchcraft. Please let me know if you have started your channel or even if you have other youtube recommendations.
MissMantra

Return to Music & Videos