*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Xiao Rong's Wire Wrapped Jewelry for Sale

If you have pagan-related items you'd like to sell or trade, you can post them here. Books are in their own category.

Xiao Rong's Wire Wrapped Jewelry for Sale

Postby Xiao Rong » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Hello everyone! I'm going to be selling some of the crafts that I've been making. I make way too many and would love to see these go to a good home. I'd prefer to do things over PayPal, but I'm flexible. The prices you see include shipping. I'm also happy to work with you on custom orders.

PM me if you want any of these!

---------------------------------

Wire wrap apple tree of life pendant, 1.5" in length, gold plated copper wire, green aventurine chips, & red fossil stone ($18) -- aventurine is strongly connected to the Earth and promotes growth, luck, & prosperity

Crescent moon pendant, 2" in length. The crescent is made of freshwater pearl and it is suspended from a copper wire frame. ($18)

Wire wrap tree of life under red crescent moon pendant, 1.5" in length, gold plated copper wire, unknown red stone ($18)

Wire wrapped tumbled rose quartz pendant, 1.25" in length, gold plated copper wire ($13)

Wire wrapped leaf earrings, 2.75" in length (not including earwires), copper wire & deep green glass beads, silver plated kidney earwires ($18)

Wire wrap tree of life under full moon pendant, 1.75" in length, gold plated copper wire, glass bead ($18)

Wire wrapped moon snail shell, 1" in length, gold plated copper wire and moon snail shell from New Jersey coast ($13)

Wire wrapped leaf pendant, 1.75" in length, copper wire & deep green glass bead ($13)

Wire wrapped moss agate stone, 1.5" long & 1" wide, gold plated copper wire ($15) -- Moss agate is great for abundance and prosperity (also good for gardens)
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Xiao Rong's Wire Wrapped Jewelry for Sale

Postby Xiao Rong » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:14 pm

RESERVING FOR LISTINGS THAT ARE SOLD
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to For Sale or Trade