*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

I wish I would remember...

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...

Re: I wish I would remember...

Postby L.J.Hex » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:53 am

I know. That's my sceptic side bugging me about it. ;)

Yea, the remote viewing method is something I will really look into when I find time. This week is going to be horrible, both bands have rehearsals, I need to clean, Yule is coming, I have to prepare some things yadda yadda yadda.. But anyway, the RV thing is really interesting. Practising that could have so many other uses too, I really want to look into it. :)

The thing about doubting my visions is pure scepticism which is kind of odd for as I have had so many weird experiences, some are out of this world. I have zero doubt about anything "out there". But I do doubt my mind. The funny little thing is that when we have a vision of something external of us and it feels meaningful and somehow different from usual, its easy to tell. But when viewing things from our past lives it must somehow be from within, so does it have any difference to usual memory or a dream? When I memorise a thing, I tend to have it as a "slide show" or a repetition of what happened, sometimes it comes with someone's voice saying things, but the visual is a slide show or movie clip.(Brain has very nice HD resolution on this stuff. :P) When I have been searching for my past lives, what I've seen has felt nearly the same as ordinary memories, but can it even be any different? Past life memory must be part of us, on some level it all is within. This is why I think the RV method might work way better, its going to be interesting to see how much effort it takes from me to "tune in" to it :flyingwitch:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Once upon a time, I don't recal by who or when, or which state of consciousness, I was told the memory spans space & time by it's very nature. We can "remember" ahead just as well as back because the linear timeline is an illusion of being in a three dimensional plane.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby L.J.Hex » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Hmmm, yea. A "hunch" is a memory of the future. :D The perception of time is an interesting thing as its clearly not as straight forward as it might seem.
L.J.Hex

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:37 am

I have found that my best past life regression sessions are done with someone else guiding you through the process. I have never tried to do one from a video, so I guess I cannot say how effective they are.
To me it seems very much like hypnosis or when doing an aspecting (letting diety take over ones body) because you have to let yourself be completely vulnerable. The benefit in having another person present is they can help bring you out of such a state of consciousness with words, food and drink. Additionally they can act as a scribe who can jot down notes if you are able to speak during the process. It is very important to write down your experience after the regression, so the scribe can do that as you are coming back around. I have made the mistake of not recording my findings and lost information that could have collaborated what I learned. Problem being for most is bringing subconscious memories into the conscious mind. Same with dreaming. The journal is a valuable tool when walking beyond the hedge.
Happy travels!
Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby L.J.Hex » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:14 pm

I wish I had such a friend who could do that for me. I'm stranded on doing things myself as I don't have many like minded people who would be into this sort of thing.

I'm thinking of doing it again at some point along other things suggested on this thread and compare notes. Might give some insight.
L.J.Hex

Previous

Return to Reincarnation & the Afterlife