*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Wildwood Tarot Readings

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Wildwood Tarot Readings

Postby Siona » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Like many others offering readings, I'm looking to improve my skills and keep them sharp, and there's only so many readings I can do for myself, so I'd be happy to do some readings for others. :)

The Wildwood Tarot can be described as a somewhat more wild, or primal version of the standard tarot deck. The entire deck has been altered to reflect this theme... instead of the fool, you have the wanderer heading off into the deep wildwood, you meet the shaman and not the magician, the ancestor instead of the hierophant, and so on. As such, it is especially well suited to guidance related questions (how can I get a better job, instead of will I get a better job), as well as questions that are of a spiritual nature - but I will certainly attempt a reading for whatever topic or question you wish.

You can either post your question here, or PM me if you'd prefer!
I sing of you, blessed, night-winged Dream, Messenger of things to come, greatest prophet to mortals, in the quiet of sweet sleep you come silently and speak to the soul.
Siona

Re: Wildwood Tarot Readings

Postby WaterNymph99 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:13 pm

I don't really know if this is a valid question, but, What have I forgotten? I barely remember things from before I was about six or seven and, according to my mother, that's not normal. If you need me to elaborate just ask, I would really like the reading :) thank you and blessed be
WaterNymph99

Postby Siona » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:53 pm

That's actually not too unusual! :) Here's an article that talks a little about a study done on childhood memories. Around seven-ish we tend to lose a lot of our earlier memories, and in the next few years the amount remembered gets smaller.

That said, I can certainly still dig into the matter a bit in a reading, if you'd still like. Is there a particular event or worry about these earlier years you're wondering about, or is it just more of a general wonder about things?
I sing of you, blessed, night-winged Dream, Messenger of things to come, greatest prophet to mortals, in the quiet of sweet sleep you come silently and speak to the soul.
Siona

Postby WaterNymph99 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:42 am

There was a dream I remember having when I was little, and the reason I still remember it is because once I woke up I felt so disgusted right down to my core, and I don't remember ever feeling that way before. The dream was of a man basically forcing himself on me and at that age I didn't really understand what that meant. I have had other dreams once in a while where he's just in it and the feeling comes back, I have no clue why. I'm sorry if this is a bit tmi :/ and if this isn't okay with you I would still love just a general idea :)
WaterNymph99

Postby Siona » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:42 am

Since this had the potential to be a somewhat sensitive subject, I've sent you a PM with your reading.
Siona

Postby shatteredsouls » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:27 am

Hello, siona! I love your profile picture.

I don't know if this is a weird question that should go to some psychologist instead but... how do I enhance my talent(s)? I am someone who do things okay but I am never good at anything (music, sports, academic etc). I don't seem to have any talent. So I think I probably do have a talent somewhere but maybe... I'm unaware?? How should I bring out/enhance that talent? Is my question confusing because I feel like I just confused myself. lol.

Please pm me the reading, thank you :)
shatteredsouls

Postby *tylluan » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:41 am

That is an awesome tarot deck. A friend of mine has it and its just wonderful. I have a similar Druid deck but the Wildwood one is amazing.
*tylluan

Postby shatteredsouls » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Thank you for the reading you did for me, Siona! Your skills are still very sharp! I will persevere and look forward to the day where I become stronger than before. Thank you so much :)
shatteredsouls

Postby onyx208 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:41 am

I'm not sure what information you might need but my questio ns are in relation to two of my horses. I would really appreciate a reading!

How can I please Epona directly in the work with my new horse, Aquarius?

How can I re-connect with my pony Beamer even more deeply than before we drifted apart?
onyx208

Postby Siona » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:59 am

tylluan wrote:That is an awesome tarot deck. A friend of mine has it and its just wonderful. I have a similar Druid deck but the Wildwood one is amazing.

Yeah, I've collected a few decks over the years as I enjoy their artwork, but the Wildwood deck is the only one that I've really felt a connection with, and have really enjoyed working with. :)

onyx208 wrote:I'm not sure what information you might need but my questio ns are in relation to two of my horses. I would really appreciate a reading!

Sure, send you a PM!
Siona

Postby Arianna Kigyosy » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Hello Siona! I’d like to ask a reading, so I send you a PM.
Arianna Kigyosy

Postby Arianna Kigyosy » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Thank you again! Your reading helped me a lot!
Arianna Kigyosy

Return to Free Readings Offered Here