*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Who do you think you were in a past life?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...

Re: Who do you think you were in a past life?

Postby tutmosis » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:32 pm

The few dreams I've had where I believe it was a reincarnation dream, there has always been a woman with me. She follows me throughout all my lives and is very loving.

I actually believe I've reincarnated with her again in this life, but circumstances prevented us from physically being together. But this goes much deeper than what it appears, and I believe that I'm in contact with her higher spirit, and right now I'm actually in a relationship with this being.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
tutmosis

Postby Hagerman420 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:08 pm

I am not entirely too sure, I have always been fascinated with Egypt and the pyramids, especially the pyramids, not so much the symbols or the lore but defiantly the pyramids.

I have had other images regarding Egypt however they are too violent for me to explain in PG-13.

I will make the effort to visit before I die, hopefully, I won't get *ganked* and things will be a little less hectic for tourists :lol:
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Hagerman420

Postby Newbiewitch94 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:30 am

I think in one of my past life's I was Japanese as I remember learning about Japan in geography and having part of me wanting to go there.
In another life I think I was a witch. Always have believed in magick always will do
Newbiewitch94

Postby Azure SilverWolf » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:18 am

I think I was a British girl who died pretty young. I don't know but for some reason, I just think that was my past life.
Azure SilverWolf

Previous

Return to Reincarnation & the Afterlife