*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Where do you do your witchcraft?

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Where do you do your witchcraft?

Postby jeweledgirl12 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:37 am

So I've seen lots of people (not necessarily on this site) asking where they should do witchcraft if they're in the broom closet. I'm asking you, where do you do it? I do mine literally in the closet. I put all my clothes in my drawers and hung up posters of symbols and 'how to read tarot cards' I even put my altar on my shelf. Also, new here, pls don't leave me alone.
jeweledgirl12

Re: Where do you do your witchcraft?

Postby Ashrend » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:40 am

IV been lucky enough that I have never needed to hide it, IV got an alternative in my living room in plain site alone with most of the tools. I have gone out and about a few times but it's to a secluded place in a wooded area so others don't bother or interupt me
Ashrend

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Presently my altar niche and bookshelf are in a corner of my living room with some framed pics on the walls, brass candle holder & singing bowl, statuary & incense bowl. Somehow we witches always seem to establish a sheltered spot to set out our wares.

There's nothing ive ever used that couldn't be in plain sight, & when I'd lived with family I didn't hide it but didn't flaunt it either. I'd walk my dog to the old school yard for any outdoor workings (there's a rocky alcove behind the baseball diamond perfect for circle casting) or Dog & I'd drive over to the Big park with nature trails. We always stopped for cheap hamburgers at a McD drive thru afterwards (I'm always starving after a rite.) The dog loved these outings (i miss him, RIP) ... I've had my own home for years and do my summer time work outdoors in my backyard. Everything I need is in a small basket I carry outside. I've passed out Milk Bone dog biscuits to the neighbor's dog to keep him quiet. It pays to make friend's with the neighbor's dogs. I can come & go without being barked at other than a Woof! in greeting.

This full Moon's heat wave was too obnoxious to function in. The cat's &'i just parked our fannies on the deck and moon gazed...saaa-LUTE!
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby nightshroud » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:39 pm

I have 2 spots where I do my witchcraft
my room or in the backyard I have a spot dedicated to doing rites there
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
nightshroud

Postby jeweledgirl12 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:40 pm

SpiritTalker wrote:Presently my altar niche and bookshelf are in a corner of my living room with some framed pics on the walls, brass candle holder & singing bowl, statuary & incense bowl. Somehow we witches always seem to establish a sheltered spot to set out our wares.

There's nothing ive ever used that couldn't be in plain sight, & when I'd lived with family I didn't hide it but didn't flaunt it either. I'd walk my dog to the old school yard for any outdoor workings (there's a rocky alcove behind the baseball diamond perfect for circle casting) or Dog & I'd drive over to the Big park with nature trails. We always stopped for cheap hamburgers at a McD drive thru afterwards (I'm always starving after a rite.) The dog loved these outings (i miss him, RIP) ... I've had my own home for years and do my summer time work outdoors in my backyard. Everything I need is in a small basket I carry outside. I've passed out Milk Bone dog biscuits to the neighbor's dog to keep him quiet. It pays to make friend's with the neighbor's dogs. I can come & go without being barked at other than a Woof! in greeting.

This full Moon's heat wave was too obnoxious to function in. The cat's &'i just parked our fannies on the deck and moon gazed...saaa-LUTE!

I think I might try the 'dog walking' excuse. It sounds good and I'm sorry if I can't quote correctly.
jeweledgirl12

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:19 pm

Looks like it copied OK :).

Dog walking serves as a useful cover, exercise, protection from strangers & bonding with the pooch all in one. My dog would just settle down & snooze. You have to let them do all their sniffing & marking first. It's only fair. I do think my dog was in it for the burgers though :D
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby planewalker » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:56 pm

I live and breath mine. I've literally been in the esoteric Arts since I was an embryo - 60 years. Stop by "Planewalker's Medicine Wheel" in Shamanism in types of WitchCraft.

You to Knight. We can converse in the contact space.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Return to Fun things