*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

What Is Your Weather Like Today?

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Re: What Is Your Weather Like Today?

Postby Astro Logical 1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:16 am

Well it's 40 below and I ain't got a truck
And I don't give a duck 'cause I'm off to the rodeo
Love and Blessings
Astro Logical 1

Postby firebirdflys » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:24 am

L.J.Hex wrote:-1 celsius. That's totally warm for our winter. (I go out to let m dog pee wearing just a T-shirt.) Hehehe. :D

LoL, you rebel

@Astrological ..love your little ditty there!!, .that Sounds like a country song!! Is it? :fairy:

Well today it is pouring, glad we got the elevations all done yesterday, just as we were leaving the creekside, it started to drizzle.
Bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby L.J.Hex » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:29 am

:lol: Exactly. xD

Now its lovely -8. The blizzard is coming in, the signs are all over. Low hanging heavy clouds and its getting windy.
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:38 pm

Icy rain ... Everything's glazed. I'm not goin' anywhere today.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Lenaleanna » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:26 pm

Actually it isn't that bad today... it's cloudy and a few snowflakes here and there falling, but because there isn't any wind *right now* it seems calm... still winter in Iowa... lol!!! ;)
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Lenaleanna
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:47 am

It's been clear and cold for here in Cali. Got down to 34° F last night. And it's been in the very low 50's all day. This is probably the coldest it will get this year.
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Lenaleanna » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:15 am

Yep- much better today... Yesterday was OMGoodness sakes alive- don't drive!!! We couldn't even see 50 to 75 FEET... nasty blowing snow and the windchill was a crazy cold at -30 at times... Brrrrrrr and yes, my silly self said I needed to check the mail... LOL!!! My fingers/hands yelled at me for an hour after!!! :evil:

Today the SUN is shining- Oh what a beautiful morning!!! Let's hope for NO wind today to make it even nicer!!! ;)

Lena ... in NW Iowa... lol.. Brrrrrrr... :lol:
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Lenaleanna
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Lenaleanna » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Saturday- well, the Sun is hidden again and the wind is blowing!!! Back to the *OMGoodness Sakes Alive it's COLD out there* weather again!!!

Hope everyone is having an awesome day- or at least a good one!!! ;)

Lena
Lenaleanna
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:46 am

This latest blow brought 8" officially (knee deep with drifts) of snow but warMer temps in mid-20's F so we're moving towards Spring. I refilled the bird feeder & as soon as they saw me they were lining up on the power lines & chattering away as if waiting for their tea.
OMG SUN!!! A break in the clouds.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:18 am

Raining and cold... we've had more rain this season than the last several years.
Supposed to rain tomorrow, so glad I'm not driving for the flower shop tomorrow!
bb, FF
firebirdflys

Postby Lenaleanna » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:07 am

WOW- we had the winds going yesterday- visibility for driving was maybe a mile or two, depending on the landscape and farms...

Today- Frigidly Cold and breezy... but nothing like it was yesterday!!! LOL

Hoping tomorrow is warmer!!!
Lenaleanna
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby smogie_michele » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Raining and disgusting. But I have a ton of candles burning and London fog in my tea cup, so all is well.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
smogie_michele

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:58 pm

Oo-0. This is eerie. It's just going on twilight & we've had rain/snow mix all afternoon, upper 20's F. It's been completely overcast. There's still 2 feet of snow ground cover. And the twilight is GReen. Usually this happens in summer during tornado season, when thunderstorms come on strong. But with full snow cover?! There's not a patch of green to tint the air mist anywhere! It's like a green filter. Spooky as heck.

The City crews are still sawing up last week's split & fallen trees from the quick flash freeze. Hmm. I wonder if there's a connection?
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:29 pm

Ooooo cool Spirit, the sun gong through the spectrum usually green is really brief. Yellow the longest(golden hour) I wonder if you experienced the green flash (but longer?) like is sometimes seen at the beach when the sunsets?
firebirdflys

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:18 pm

Ha! I bet that's it, FBF. About 45 minutes after I'd typed that about the green twilight it faded to a reassuring apricot for a half hour & then slam-dunk & night fell, thud!
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

PreviousNext

Return to Fun things