*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

What Is Your Weather Like Today?

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Re: What Is Your Weather Like Today?

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:30 pm

Strangely warm here for the time of year in my memory. Rain today after light snow yesterday so - shrug. Interesting how weather impacts everything we do. Grim & Gloom.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Astro Logical 1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:38 pm

Slightly warmer than normal. What snow we got is quickly receding. Being in Northern BC Canada, I get the weather flow off the Pacific, which is in an El Nino year.

There's no question- our climate patterns are significantly different than years gone by.

I have only ever prayed to the sun and the moon and the universe. And my prayers are of thanks for providing life and of hopes for changes we can all adapt to
Love and Blessings
Astro Logical 1

Postby SnowCat » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:55 pm

It was three degrees when I was driving home last night. It isn't much warmer today.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby L.J.Hex » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:03 am

We got another blizzard here... Worse than the one on 1st. Lovely north wind, snowing like heck and it feels way colder than -7 that its supposed to be. At least it looks nice as long as there's no need to go outside. Tiny little snowfall, business as usual. :D
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:46 am

We've got a clear night sky - night viewing is so crystal clear in winter, when you can get it. And this morning I couldn't believe how brilliant Venus is rising. Forecast is for actual sunshine, all day for 2 days! in a row. 2!

Edit: eh. Back to perpetual twilight & gloom for the rest of the week.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:20 am

Right now it's -3F at 9:00 am. Forecasted high is +1 by 2PM. Everything is covered with a cloak of snow and it is amazingly beautiful, like a calendar photo. Fences are 10" taller. Power lines are thick with snow. Tree twigs are thick as branches. Some thin blowing snow just hangs there in mid air so it looks like a frozen mist. We've had about 22" snow in 3 days. Next week's forecast is promising.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby L.J.Hex » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:44 pm

Who wants some snow? Come and get as much as you want... There's snow all over the place. Almost one meter now and more coming. I'm starting to have enough of the winter already. Its very pretty though. Lot of tree branches are coming down due to the snow being so heavy, its warm today. And snowing... And snowing some more.
L.J.Hex

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:05 pm

I was gonna send you some of ours. Kids are happy school's closed. I think we're past the hump after today's fresh batch. Weekend forecast unbelievably is for rain!!! Gads that's gonna be a swampy gooey mess but it'll get rid of some of it. :mrgreen: sand bags!
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Anka » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:20 pm

I would gladly take about a foot of that. Winter doesn't feel right without atleast 1 good storm. (Eastern Massachusetts).

Anka
Last edited by firebirdflys on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
Anka

Postby firebirdflys » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:36 pm

Well our kids are finally back to school after the strike here in L.A. :fairy: and it's 68 degrees. We kinda go from fall to spring. The rain of late has brought wonderful greening to the very burned hills.
This winter we have yet to have one day below freezing, that's a little strange.
BB, FF
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby L.J.Hex » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:28 am

Hey Anka! I wish I could do a snow teleportation spell and send some of this your way. :D There's way too much of it. Everything looks beautiful though. Poor trees aren't able to withstand the weight, there's a lot of broken off branches all over the place. But that's north, the winters can get quite tough here. But its so pretty.
L.J.Hex

Postby beemerphill » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:05 pm

We hit the upper 40s today with a slight wind. Yesterday was very cold, around freezing for a high. The coming weekend is supposed to be nice, the mid to upper 50s. The wind will be mild to brisk. This IS Oklahoma. I am in NE Oklahoma. I do not miss Wisconsin.
beemerphill

Postby L.J.Hex » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:35 am

Warm and calm today. Still the perfect -1. It seems that in few days we will have another blizzard, possibly the hardest so far. Typical late winter here, there might be several snow storms after which weather warms up. I'm hoping for an early spring. :)
L.J.Hex

Postby firebirdflys » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:10 am

LoL ...define warm Hex :surprisedwitch:

We had a crazy huge downpour yesterday, complete with lightning and thunder.
But the Gods are with us today, we have 2 elevation ceremonies out on the land and it's clear clean and beautiful and currently 47 degrees Fahrenheit. (Hope it warms up a bit) :fairy:
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby L.J.Hex » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:55 am

-1 celsius. That's totally warm for our winter. (I go out to let m dog pee wearing just a T-shirt.) Hehehe. :D
L.J.Hex

PreviousNext

Return to Fun things