*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

What Is Your Weather Like Today?

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Re: What Is Your Weather Like Today?

Postby SnowCat » Fri May 25, 2018 11:37 am

Sunny this morning. I'm mowing the lawn, and getting baked in the process.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby Lenaleanna » Fri May 25, 2018 5:16 pm

SnowCat wrote:Sunny this morning. I'm mowing the lawn, and getting baked in the process.

You aren't the only one SnowCat... the high so far today here is 93 and we ended up turning on the central air... I can't believe we had snow a month ago!!!
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Lenaleanna

Postby SnowCat » Sun May 27, 2018 9:51 am

Last weekend was cold and rainy. My brother in law joked that he had brought the East coast weather with him from Pennsylvania. This weekend is sunny and dry.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby firebirdflys » Sun May 27, 2018 9:23 pm

well... hope the weather is good in the first part of June.
Looks like we are going Grand Junction and Durango. Will hit some Natl. Parks on the way. Bryce and Zion.
So close Snow...run up to the top of the Rockies and meet me real quick? LoL :lol:
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby SnowCat » Tue May 29, 2018 10:01 am

Oh shoot, that is close. My stepgrandson from Oklahoma is coming up for 2 weeks around that same time. If I wasn't prescheduled with that, I'd buzz on over to Grand Junction. We'll be in So Cal again next year. Not sure when, but maybe we can figure something out.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby L.J.Hex » Tue May 29, 2018 5:18 pm

Awesome.

Clear sky with HUGE full moon, its warm and very windy... The air is static with something that's bit hard to describe. I just came back from my little full moon thing from my special place in the forest nearby. It was amazing to be there tonight, so much noise, even the birds were singing which was weird.

When I was ending my spell/prayer, the wind dropped a huge branch from a tree just meters behind me with a crash. The weather was so awesome for this for once. Must still be over +20. So nice. Should have been skyclad I guess. blue_flee
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Postby crescent » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:56 pm

Portland broke the record for most 90+ degree days, at 30, this week. Previous record was 29, set in 2015. Also, recently ranked among the worst in air quality for major cities worldwide. A current shift toward lower temperatures, with winds clearing out the wildfire smoke, is welcome relief.
crescent

Postby Tylluan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:33 pm

We had the most awesome thunderstorm. We were at a BBQ and all gathered under the gazebo whilst it flashed and boomed around us
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Tylluan

Postby TwilightDancer » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:52 pm

It's been snowing a lot here lately. Unusual, as it doesn't normally snow until mid December.

Brrrr.
:evilwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
TwilightDancer

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:57 pm

After last week's snowfall, it's now rain & snow mix in my corner. No sunny cloud breaks ... Ground is not yet frozen but my access ramp is above the ground so has to be salted (for pete's sake) to prevent ice-glaze. One of my cats is a devotee of exterior excursions & the reproachful back-looks say "you had one job..."
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Previous

Return to Fun things