*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

What is Your Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What is your element?

Earth
24%
Air
22%
Fire
19%
Water
36%

Total votes : 194

Re: What is Your Element

Postby Bluerose31 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:55 pm

Stonehenge wrote:What is your element?

Mine is fire - Sagittarius

Mine is fire-Leo. But i feel much closer to the element water. I am very emotional and sensitive.
Bluerose31

Postby barker » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:19 am

I chose fire because Fire is the elemental that I work with. I am really a capricorn which is an earth sigh but however fire is more like my work, which is burning grass. Anyway: i am earth sign capricorn which means I don't take risks unless they are highly intelligent and educated. Back to my fire elemental : anyone ever with an magnifying glass burned an ant? Yeah, the memory does not leave the sun!!! That is how you keep the Flame.
barker

Postby RyukaAscendant » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:47 pm

By the old signs I'm earth, by the new signs I'm fire. Personally I'm Aetheric, but I call it the void.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
RyukaAscendant

Postby a lil witchy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:36 pm

I feel most connected with the Earth element.
a lil witchy

Postby Shinkko » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:05 am

How do you tell what your element is? I've always feel connected to fire out of them all but...how did you guys decide or find out what it was?
Shinkko

Postby Ashrend » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:59 am

Shinkko wrote:How do you tell what your element is? I've always feel connected to fire out of them all but...how did you guys decide or find out what it was?
I think when people say they choose their element they mean they feel that element is what best suits them, sometimes it's what your star sign is aligned with and sometimes it isn't. Mines a bit complicated coz I was born on the "cusp of prophecy" I'm both a Sagittarius and a capricorn so I'm fire and earth. I work mostly with fire but blend it with earth, and when my energy is high it turns to lightning which is born of air and fire
Ashrend

Previous

Return to The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water