*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

What was your first spell?

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.

Re: What was your first spell?

Postby moonraingirl » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:15 am

I was in the 3rd or 4th grade and I didn't know what I was doing. It was just something that came naturally to me.

So we wrote a test from geography and most kids got bad grades. Including me - I got C instead of my usual A. The teacher was very angry at the whole class because it was a test made by a headmaster to evaluate her teaching skills. So she threatened to talk to our parents at the PTA that was planned for that day. She said all of us were in a big trouble and basically made a very terrifying speech.

I got afraid and prayed that my father can't get there. What I did was offer shoes of my Barbie as a sacrifice. I didn't throw them I just held them in my hand saying that they may disappear if my wish comes true.

And what happened? My father's car broke so he couldn't get to the meeting and the shoes had lost. I've never seen them again. They were pink boots and my barbie was barefoot since then :-)

I know this sounds totally crazy and unbelievable but this was the first time in my life I saw that prayer and intention work.
moonraingirl

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:19 am

MoonRain, that's perfect & I believe you. :)
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby egregorewitch » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:24 am

Wow, Moonrain, very interesting story! I believe you. Spells are cast by our will all the time.

My first spell was a curse jar. I was a very sad person for a very long time, and I placed all of my ill will through meditation into the curse jar for two weeks. I smashed the curse jar in an industrial park, and soon i felt better. Not quite sure specifically when it came back to bite me, but i've suffered since then so i believe the universe balanced itself.
egregorewitch

Previous

Return to Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft