*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

What spell should I cast?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

What spell should I cast?

Postby dariaferretti » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Hey friends! I want to help somebody and I would really appreciate if anyone can give me suggestions... thank you so much to anyone who will respond ❤️

Basically I have a mutual friend (I'll call her D) with a close friend of mine. D today asked me if I could help her because she thinks her ex-bestfriend put a spell on her!

D told me her ex best friend is obsessed with boys and being courted by as many men as possible, so D thinks that she put a spell on her for boys to not like her anymore. D is a very beautiful girl, she's a model, and was always very lucky with guys, but from when she argued and cut the friendship with her ex best friend boys started to ignore her, even when she approaches them they reject her (we're talking about 10+ people and as I said she's stunning and always had a lot of guys who wanted her). She also had very bad luck in general from when she broke with her ex best friend, who - I forgot to mention - practices magic and withcraft.

She asked me if I could help her with a spell, a ritual or anything else, and I really want to help her, she's always nice with me and is a good person. I've already done things like this but this time I would want to listen to your precious suggestions before doing anything. Thank you so much if you took the time to read this or if you decide to respond with whichever suggestion that comes to your mind and sorry for my probably bad English ❤️❤️

Oh I forgot to mention: there's a relative of mine who is really sick and I think he's going to die today, he's in hospital. I'm not particularly close to him honestly, but I heard it's better not to cast spells when a similar situation is going on?
dariaferretti

Re: What spell should I cast?

Postby barker » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:07 pm

Yes it sounds like a spell got them.

To dispell is to reaffirm Self:
- affirmations
- practice for imperfection
barker

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:08 am

It's not a matter of casting another spell on top of any supposed spells but of removing the Perceived hex. The victim does the hex removal themselves.

Removing a hex is a matter of 1) cleansing to remove attachments on the victim's aura, 2) refilling the void with positive intention, & 3) sealing the aura by shielding.

1) Salt is a standard purifier so a salt-water wash can be used by the victim as a wash in their normal bath or shower.

2) The victim then does a candle spell with a prayer/petition. A petition can be a statement of the goal in present-tense: "I am cleansed & free. Only good clings to me." Usually it's written & placed under the lighted candle during the blessing (or Bible Psalm 7 & 8 reading.)

3) Sealing &'shielding is a visualization of charging the aura. Raise energy. Visualize the aura emanating from the belly in golden light to surround the body. Then see it hard as security glass.

These 3 steps never vary. They're basic hex-be-gone: cleanse, bless, shield.

If you feel your friend can't act for themselves then you could do the same process on their behalf using a plain candle to represent them. Name a candle for your friend. Lightly etch their name on it. Keep the wick-end dry & bathe the candle in a bowl of salt-water as though to "bathe" them. Stand the candle in it's own wax or a holder on a plate; put the petition under the plate. Encircle the candle on the plate with a protective ring of salt. Say something like, "(Name), you are cleansed & free. Only good clings to thee" or use your own words & language. As the candle burns you must know in your mind that they are being purified. Hold that thought as you gaze at the flame for a few minutes. When it feels "complete" you would burn the petition in a bowl & let the candle burn itself completely down. The plate should catch any drips. Scatter the ash outdoors on the wind saying "it is done."

As far as I know - & I could be wrong because it's not a belief of my culture - a dying person shouldn't be in the same house or dwelling as where you're working spells. It has to do with a spirit's entering the "other realm" as they cross over and the spell acting upon the ethereal ream possibly interfering with one another. Just post pone the spell until it's not an issue.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby barker » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:45 am

SpiritTalker wrote:It's not a matter of casting another spell on top of any supposed spells but of removing the hex. The victim does the hex removal themselves.

It is true that the word "victim" exactly translates to "I could fix this myself."

Now, if you choose for yourself to help them, at least let them decide if they want to go it ALONE!
barker

Postby dariaferretti » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:19 am

Thank you both very much! ~
dariaferretti

Return to General Questions about Wicca & Magick