Last night was the third time I had this dream. This is what I remember.(The parts I'm listing probably aren't in order) Also in this dream I was like 19 years old... Again...
1) (my middle school was the new high school now) One of my teachers, (wasn't a teacher I have in real life) and I were alone in a classroom and she asked me if I had my interactive notebook with me (an interactive notebook is just an ordinary notebook that I'm forced to write notes in and stuff) The lady held up a green one as an example for me and I said no.
2) A female and male Native American, another random girl that was really pale with dark brown hair and brown eyes and I were sitting on a blanket on dying grass and sand near a dense forest. The female Native American either didn't like me at all or she was just mad at me, so I left and began walking toward a three story, wooden, fancy house.
3) I was in a hospital, (I actually saw the face of the 19 year old girl that was me but I don't remember what she looked like.) I was with the same doctor that I constantly have in my dreams. (I'm guessing we were at the hospital that he worked at) I noticed that I was wearing all black. (that's unusual for me) We were standing in a room that looked like a library from one of my old elementary schools, just modified. It looked like a child's playroom. I was standing on the top of a flight of wooden floors. It was a flat platform. There was a room in front of me, also a window. At first I had thought that the room in front of me was a nursery because of the playroom I was currently standing in. I began to look through the window. The room floor was lower from where I was standing by a few inches. It was dark inside and it looked somewhat like an abandoned prison or hospital. Everything was all gray and rusty. I saw a nurse wearing all while clothes holding a baby that only had a diaper on and was semi wrapped in a blanket. The baby wasn't a newborn. It looked about 5-7 months. My eyes turned black and I got closer to the window and continued staring at the nurse. (I have no idea what was wrong with me at this point) I snapped and began charging after the nurse. The doctor quickly grabbed me and pinned me to the ground.
4) I was walking through a computer lab in the school media center. (At this part in the dream I wasn't watching myself, I was viewing the dream from my eyes) As I was walking around I was buttoning up a navy blue, plaid cardigan thing. I walked past 2 of the doctors adopted sons, (they were 17 and 19) that I've had in my dreams before. They were just sitting next to each other working on the computer. As I walked past them, I poked one of them just for fun. Their teacher got irritated with me and yelled at me to leave.
5) I was in another empty classroom with another random teacher and she handed me a snack size bag of nacho Doritos.
6) one of my friends and I were inside her house standing by the front door, and these snail things were flying by us. These snail thing looked computer animated. They didn't have a full solid shell, it was just a circle with a large opening in it. They were bright neon colors. They also had eyes and mouths and they could talk.
7) The talking snail things were hanging out on the bush/electrical box in front of my house. On the bush, there were walnuts growing on them. These walnuts also had eyes and a mouth. The walnuts were harassing the snails and threatening to kill them. (I have no idea what this part of the dream had to do with anything)
8) I turned on my iPad and there was a large crack on the screen.
9) I was at my friends house again. No one in her family was there. The only people there were an adopted daughter of the doctor (who was like 18) and the same two adopted sons from earlier, my other friend (who in this dream was also 19) and I. The two adopted sons were in the master bedroom of the house. It was snowing. It was a heavy, thick snow. The lake behind my house and my friends pools were all frozen over. Everything inside the house was covered in at least 2-4 feet of solid ice. The adopted daughter, my friend and I were standing on the pool. My friend and I were standing next to each other with our back to the pool and the girl was just standing in front of us. All three of us had a tiny bit of snow in our hair and on our shoulders. The girl was talking to us about something very important, I don't remember what it was though. All I remember is that she looked very concerned. Then all of the sudden, my friend disappeared. (I believe that the girl had done it) Then the girl took another step towards me and looked me directly on the eye. She began to talk. She said: "This is a wake up call-" Before what she was going to tell me what it was about, I woke up.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what this dream could mean?
"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."
- "Twilight" (pg 1)