*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Waves

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Waves

Postby FayeAmethyst » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:07 pm

I am 30 years old and have a few disabilities. I am interested in the craft but as a person with disabilities I have many questions how it would effect my path.
FayeAmethyst

Re: Waves

Postby SnowCat » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:42 pm

The craft is very adaptable. Please don't let disabilities keep you from exploring and asking questions.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby Ashrend » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Agree with snowcat don't let your disabilities get in your way your path is adaptable as your willing to be
Ashrend

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Welcome. In the Craft we always work with what we realistically have to do the job and that obviously includes our physical bodies. When considering rituals we can adapt them to what works for us in the moment. Same with spell crafting. We love to kibbutz and pool ideas :)
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Shekinah » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Welcome to our world. You will do just fine. Our Craft is a way of life with infinite possibilities.

Namaste
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. Governments keep the multitudes under a tight span of control with distractions, trinkets, religious myth and disinformation.
Shekinah

Postby Crazy Cat Lady » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 am

If you were looking for a coven to work with you might run into some that insist things *have* to be done a certain way in their practice. However, magic itself is super flexible. As long as you can focus on your intention, you're good. Personally, I have serious chronic pain and migraines, so I am not always able to focus my energy....I just don't have anything left during a flare up so I need to get that under control first. But I can and do modify everything to my needs, like working while seated. I am also working on training myself to be able to find my head space under worse and worse conditions so that eventually I will be able to work no matter what.
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby FayeAmethyst » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:52 pm

Thank you for all the warm welcomes :)
FayeAmethyst

Postby barker » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:41 pm

I am a schizophrenia patient and i have cured all belief problems BY USING magic. The problem is you get kicked out of societal cohesion so the conditions (even cancer;) set in firmly. By doing meaningful (loving) things out of the way you can restore anything wrong !
barker

Postby Neha_rose » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:27 am

Hey I know you posted this a little while ago but I thought I'd chime in. I use my spirit body to do the things my physical body can't- kneeling is hard so she kneels for me, she also does spirit dances and other things I can't. When I want to do things through her- or when she wants to come out and do things- I sit back and let her. She has more energy than me anyways! I know it sounds a bit crazy but all things in spirituality can sound that way- my guides showed me how to use her to do magic and intention-setting things. This morning I did a higher self meditation that started with sitting with my goddess, and she moved out of me and knelt below my candle and was able to direct my energy better, like a magnifying glass uses the sun's rays to spark a fire.

This might be something you could try if you want to do rituals or things you physically cannot.
Neha_rose

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions