*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

I want to brag about :)

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

I want to brag about :)

Postby YanaKhan » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:59 am

So, this is an idea stolen from another forum. Here we can all brag about what we have, what we bought, what we achieved and such.
And me first - I want to brag about my new pendulum - I haven't used one in ages, but this one called for me :) So I have an onyx crystal pendulum, which is so pretty, I can wear it as a necklace.
I also got these sweet little mother - of - pearl tiles that are excellent for making talismans and runes.
And now it's your turn :)
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner
YanaKhan

Re: I want to brag about :)

Postby YanaKhan » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:42 am

I would like to brag about one of my students - she is approved to participate in the X - Factor. smiley_dance So fingers crossed for her
YanaKhan

Postby Llynnesea » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:45 am

Oh! Ok, I have 3 really large and lovely crystal balls, one of them I got at an antique store, so I pretend it came from some mystic meduim from days of old! :fairy:
Llynnesea
The Earth does not belong to us,
we belong to the Earth...Chief Seattle
Llynnesea

Postby Nightwatcher » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:33 am

I am going to a concert this weekend! This is the first time the performer is in my area! And she's has only come to my country less then a handful of times.
"Hail Artemis! Divine Lady of the Hunt! Second to none and conqueror of my spirit!"
"Hail Apollon! Bright Leader of the Muses! Who gives disease and cures via deadly arrows!"
Nightwatcher

Postby azriel » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:28 pm

My father was air force and was stationed in Peru when Juanita was discovered. He knew that I love archaeology, mummies, etc and bought me a replica of her skull. = )

Now she has a place on my ancestor altar.

Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
azriel

Postby Aderyn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:14 pm

I have made so much progress since ending the relationship with my significant other. It feels good to be connected and spiritual again. :)
Aderyn

Postby Nightwatcher » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:15 pm

I got a new job!!!!!
"Hail Artemis! Divine Lady of the Hunt! Second to none and conqueror of my spirit!"
"Hail Apollon! Bright Leader of the Muses! Who gives disease and cures via deadly arrows!"
Nightwatcher

Postby YanaKhan » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:36 am

Congrats! That's great!
YanaKhan

Postby Nightwatcher » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:54 am

YanaKhan wrote:Congrats! That's great!

Much better pay, benifits, in the profession I actually am interested in. .. yeah. :)
Nightwatcher

Postby SnowCat » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:57 am

I want to brag about my grandson. He's 12. His ten year old sister was injured at school on Thursday. The school refused to call my daughter, who is their mother, and refused to allow my granddaughter to call. The school health aid insisted that it was nothing to worry about. Donovan pulled out his cell phone and made the call. Rowan ended up in the ER, where she was diagnosed with a broken collarbone. Livid does not begin to describe my daughter's reaction. I am so proud of Donovan. As much as he fights with his three sisters, he steps up when it counts. Even when it means going up against the school authorities.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby YanaKhan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Oh, wow, Snow, he reacted like a true older brother! You must be so proud! He reacted like a real man and this speaks volumes about his parents too - they taught him well! As for school authorities, I'm speechless - despicable!
YanaKhan

Postby Sakura Blossom » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:36 am

Jeeze, Snow, that's ridiculous but so great of him to do that!

I would like to brag about my achievements. Suffering from depression and having fallen very far two years back when I first started college when I refused to talk to anyone, I have now made giant leaps. I've founded a student organization for paranormal discussion and investigation, I've been interviewed to be featured in an online documentary that will share Paganism in a positive light, I am making new friends, I am living on my own and working towards being self sufficient, and I'm finally starting to find my true identity which is becoming more and more linked to paganism and spirituality with each passing day. I'm still struggling with major set backs that keep occurring, but I feel like I'm finally on the right path!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Sakura Blossom

Postby Naudia Threng » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:08 pm

I'd like to brag about a new thing that is begining soon hopefully! I recently asked Xiao what she thought of an online coven. Which eventually turned into screwing covena and creating a Pagan International Online Commune and finally Xiao has asked starwitch if she would put up a thing for group rituals. I can't wait!
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
Naudia Threng

Postby Nightwatcher » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:47 pm

NoahC wrote:I'd like to brag about a new thing that is begining soon hopefully! I recently asked Xiao what she thought of an online coven. Which eventually turned into screwing covena and creating a Pagan International Online Commune and finally Xiao has asked starwitch if she would put up a thing for group rituals. I can't wait!

That sounds really interesting actually!
Nightwatcher

Postby Echo_of_shadows » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:03 am

My boyfriend and I celebrated our tenth anniversary this past Saturday. :woot:
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт
Echo_of_shadows

Next

Return to Fun things