*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

I want to brag about :)

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Re: I want to brag about :)

Postby MsMollimizz » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:18 pm

DeerStep,
Great job...its always rewarding working with kids.
No matter how long you spend with them, if you put
yourself out there...they found something to aspire
to.
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
MsMollimizz

Postby planewalker » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:39 pm

Today is Bastille Day. No I'm not bragging about that. Had nothing to do with it. I was smart enough to set up our wedding day on a day I'd be able to remember what day we were married. Can't forget Bastille Day so I can't forget our anniversary day. Today my wife and I have been married for 38 years.

Guys here are four rules that I have experimental proof for being able to help have a happy marriage. Ladies, pass them on to your guy if you like them.

1) Make sure the seat goes up when you go.

2) Make doubly sure the seat goes back down when your done.

3) Say "I love you." at least once a day.

4) Say "I'm sorry." once a week. You don't know what you screwed up, when you screwed up, where you screwed up or how you screwed up. You screwed up! Say "I'm sorry.".

Throw in the killing of bugs and spiders { I know, spiders are our friends. Loves collateral damage } and don't forget to take out the garbage. It'll give you a good foundation to build a healthy relationship on.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby YanaKhan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:25 pm

I want to brag about buying my daughter her first bass guitar. She's getting better at it every day and today was her first rehearsal with her new rock band and I couldn't be more proud as she was fantastic (and I'm not one of those mothers to always think their children are the best). I'm a happy momma today :)
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner
YanaKhan

Postby YanaKhan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:38 am

I want to brag about my daughter. She's got this friend who's hearing impaired and in order to communicate with her, my kid has learned the sign language. Yesterday I saw them two talking and was absolutely godsmacked, because I didn't know she's able to communicate this way. It's incredible and I am a proud mother of a very smart child.
YanaKhan

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:42 pm

That's an impressive act of friendship. :D
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:25 am

That is so cool Yana, smiley_dance encourage to get good at it, we are needing interpreters more and more these days.
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby YanaKhan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:50 pm

I encourage her to learn as many different languages as she can. She's picking up quite quickly too - she speaks quite good English for an 11 year old, all from watching stupid videos on youtube :D However, learning things is always good, so yeah, I am very proud of her. Not to mention very impressed. :D
YanaKhan

Postby Lenaleanna » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:19 am

YanaKhan wrote:I encourage her to learn as many different languages as she can. She's picking up quite quickly too - she speaks quite good English for an 11 year old, all from watching stupid videos on youtube :D However, learning things is always good, so yeah, I am very proud of her. Not to mention very impressed. :D

As well as you should be!!! How old is your daughter? I am mother to 3 kids and they always impress me!!! They are 25, 23, 21 years old. I, too, am not blind to their faults- but I sure do love beaming and bragging about them when they show their true loving and caring selves!!! ;)

Bright Blessings
Lena
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Lenaleanna
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby greycat » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:05 am

Only half a brag really. My mister and I had a small hobby shop. One Saturday the club members were sitting gossiping, I was a smoker back then and thought I will go out for a quick puff. A young backpacker couple were arguing outside our shop so I waited for them to move off before going outside.
When they moved on I went out and lit up, they had moved about 3 shop fronts up , he slapped her and raised his fist to hit her again. I lost it, ran screaming up the street yelling at him to stop. He looked my way went a bit pale and ran away. She followed him at a slower pace.
I thought what a big man to run from a woman and was feeling pretty smug.... until I turned around and saw all the blokes from our shop standing behind me.
They were astounded that I had no thought for myself, and that I thought it was ok to step into that situation.
greycat

Postby firebirdflys » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:57 am

I commend you greycat.
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby YanaKhan » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:44 am

You did the right thing and the fact you didn't think of yourself in that situation shows that you are a brave and good person, greycat.
If only more people could react the way you did.
YanaKhan

Postby L.J.Hex » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:27 pm

Now I feel like I ned to brag about something. Or actually a bunch of things. Firstly I have had so much acceptance, nice words and support from my friends both in real life and online that its totally unbelievable. Then several nice things have happened lately one after another like its work of magick. I'm starting to be very satisfied with my life at the moment, although some things could be improved...

Then the real reason I need to brag, I have mentioned it before I think, that I've been talking with this absolutely sweet girl I met online (We haven't met IRL yet.) about two months ago, we talk pretty much 24/7 with her and she is amazing! She has the craziest, most funny sense of humour I've seen for a long time and she's smart and nice and treats me so well... I'm starting to have a crush on her. She even takes all my oddities with such respect and laughter, its unbelievable. I'm not sure if I want to stay single in case she wants to start dating me, it sure looks like we're a good match so far. I'm having so much fun talking with her, the sky only is the limit on what we talk about and she makes me smile like an idiot in a heartbeat. She doesn't even live far, two hours by train from my place. I have dealt with worse distances, that's nothing.

And she's also very cute, super tall for a woman with piercing blue eyes and big sexy curves. Absolutely adorable. At the very least she's quickly becoming a good friend, we're sharing everything about our lives, there seems to be no limits on what we can talk about and there's so many things we have in common.

I'm having a horde of butterflies in my stomach just from thinking of her, every morning the first thing she does is to send me a message and every night she promises to do so without a fail. I'm so happy about this I could just explode. And for once I've found a girl who wants to take time to get to now each other without jumping into dating right away, just what I wanted as I'm done with being in a rush. I presume she's one of these people who really takes things slow and easy and I'm loving it. Its working wonders on my impatient personality.

I'm flying with my head in the clouds. May the goddess bless this cutie, I couldn't be much happier about this. loveface
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Postby stormofwind » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:13 pm

As being a empath I'm what they call a Mimic, I can do voices from movies and tv shows and cartoons
I can do men and womens voices flips out my friends sounding like a woman..
it's fun especially when telemarketers call :twisted:
stormofwind

Postby firebirdflys » Fri May 31, 2019 8:49 pm

Ah be da be da beda, what's up doc? That's hard to do Storm.

So, I was inspired to make some stuff with polymer clay. I may be vending again soon, need to make some product. The corn dollies went like hot cakes, I need to make more.
Here's a couple of things I made with the ploymer

Right to left
1. Small wand or scepter (as a meditation tool) -ash wood w/carnelian stone (I call it a dragon tooth) on one end and tumbled chalcedony on the other
2. Pendant or pendulum - locally sourced raw chalcedony and double crystal point.
3. Etching tool - Applewood with petrified wood (used to scratch symbols etc... into candles)
An acorn for perspective
20190531_180140.jpg
3 tools

A couple angles of the pendant w/dust and cat hair on couch!, lol
20190531_180928.jpg
One way
20190531_180843.jpg
The other way!
firebirdflys

Postby YanaKhan » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:04 am

Oh, ff, these are sooooo amazing! I love them! So worth bragging about!
YanaKhan

Previous

Return to Fun things