*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

I wanna see your pagan tattoos!

Share photos or links to your arts and crafts here. Jewelry, paintings, crafts, graphic art.

I wanna see your pagan tattoos!

Postby AlexeiAranea » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:11 pm

So I really like tattoos and I'm going to be getting my first tomorrow. If you have a pagan or witchy themed tattoo you should post it with a little info!! Please!
Merry meet Merry part Merry meet again
AlexeiAranea

Re: I wanna see your pagan tattoos!

Postby Cinda » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:17 pm

I've thought about getting a witches knot snuck into a loopy, swirly shoulder and arm family tree style tattoo.
Cinda

Postby Heartsong » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:04 am

This is my elemental tattoo that I got several years ago. It spells out my initials E-M-G. Each rose's color represents someone important in my life, except for the white one, which is for those people who I haven't met yet that will be important to me. The butterfly sitting at the very top of the "E" is for those souls that I loved that have passed on. There's a popular concept in Japanese pop culture that the soul transforms into a hell butterfly as it ascends to heaven or the next plane. So the butterfly resting on the white rose is symbolic of how the people from my past and those that will come in my future have shaped my present. And I chose roses because they were my grandmother's favorite flower. The "M" is made out of water because everyone in my immediate family all have names beginning with that letter and are all water signs. The "G" is made out of fire for my dad (whose last name I kept), who was a firefighter and for my uncle who passed away who was also a firefighter. On top of all that, it's also a recognition of my spiritual beliefs. I've always been fascinated by the elements, and they've had a great impact on my life. I work almost exclusively with them when performing a ritual or spell, and I try to honor them as often as I can, as I believe that they are sentient energies.

I chose to use my initials because I believe that everything I've just written above has made me who I am. This tattoo is a reflection of me, and how I choose to define myself.

By far, my favorite tattoo that I have. :)
Attachments
27178_408124799282_751633_n.jpg
27178_408124799282_751633_n.jpg (24.15 KiB) Viewed 625 times
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby JJJ » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:24 pm

How many owls do you see? :) This is my owl eyes (allies) watching my back.... my first power animal that came to me.
Attachments
owltat.jpg
JJJ

Postby River SilverWolf » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:32 pm

I have several and have added to them over the years. I had one that was a very bad black cat done in the 90's. Years later i had it covered up with a much bigger black cat :)

Before

After

My "Pack" (represents our family. two adult wolves and two pups with stars on them

My ankle tattoo:

My girls tattoo. My ldest is Breanna and younger is Daniella. I have the celtic angel wings, both names and added the Koi fish

Last is my wrist tattoo for my brother. He passed away in 2009 from colon cancer. I had his name and then in Gaelic the saying: May God Hold you in the palm of his hand. It's a line from an irish blessing that has a lot of meaning or our family.

River SilverWolf

Return to Artwork