Need help identifying species

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Red Ember

Need help identifying species

Post by Red Ember »

I'm hoping someone here will be able to help me identify a group of people (or spirit beings) I've seen recently in a few different dreams.

There are two dreams which sand out to me, in the first I was sent out across snow covered mountains by a female shaman. During my journey over the difficult terrain I came across an opening into, or through the mountains. When I came out on the other side I was in a large garden or park and was met by a group of children who seemed very excited to see me. The thing that struck me about these children is that they were pure white all over, skin, hair, clothing, everything was bright white. Their hair was long, down to their waist and they reminded me a little bit of albino's. They seemed excited because I was something different from them.

In the second dream I was in my grandmothers home when the door opened and a group of around four or five adult members of this species walked in. Their sudden appearance shocked me and I woke up.

I am not very good with knowing about different species or spirit beings and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction with finding out who or what this group of people could be. Thank you.
If cats could talk, they wouldn't. - Nan Porter
Binglian

Re: Need help identifying species

Post by Binglian »

Hey, Red Amber, thank you for sharing your dream. Could you explain how tall are those beings? I don't know if it is relevant, but I remember hearing a species of alien (Don't judge me!) :oops: who looks exactly like what you described here. The only thing different is that they are very tall. I believe aliens do exist in this world, but probably not like those big headed, green little beings. I'm guess maybe they are aliens? That's just my crazy idea.
Red Ember

Post by Red Ember »

Hi Binglian, thanks for your reply and its not a crazy idea at all. If I wrote about half the things I have seen in dream states you would be calling me crazy :)

I would say the adults were around the same height as a very tall human, the children were different heights so I'm assuming they were of different ages. They all seemed quite slim, maybe even a bit lanky in a graceful way.

I have only really come across the Gray's as far as aliens goes within dreams so this would be something new for me. Can you remember anything else about this species you are thinking of?
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Hi Red Ember, my dreams are totally crazy as well. :P

I saw the alien article a few years ago, so I only remember the guy talking about some species of aliens as "tall white" who are very tall, and very pale. I then searched online, and the guy who talked about the aliens is a Canadian former defence minister Paul Hellyer. Here is the link,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... files.html

And here is the link about aliens. They say that the tall white are very tall and white, and the adult can grow up to 10 feet, but children don't differer that much with human children. It is very fascinating,

http://torontoist.com/2011/06/toronto_w ... r_nations/

Of course, there are people who are now accusing the former defence minister as a hoax, and the stories are all fake. I'm not that good at spotting whether something is a hoax or not. But maybe what he said are fake, maybe they are real. But it is still fun to know about these things. :)
Red Ember

Post by Red Ember »

Thank you for your help, it is appreciated :)

I have no idea if alien stories such as these are a hoax, I would think many of them could be. But what I do find interesting is that as someone who has never really had an interest in aliens (and so have never looked into different ideas on them) I can still dream up entities that are spot on to some of the descriptions given. If there was nothing at all in these stories then where did the dreams come from?
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Pleiadians.
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

You are welcome. :D

This is where I find it interesting because I believe some of the stories probably are hoax, but there is still a possibility that there are some stories that are real. And you could dream of something that you never know or seen before, is really fascinating.

I searched up for pleiadians, and it does matched with the creatures in your dream. It is really cool how those different creatures have the same appearances. Maybe is trying to tell you something?
Red Ember

Post by Red Ember »

Never come across the pleiadians, I will look them up, thanks.

I do think there is a message for me of some kind but not sure what. Will have a read about them and see if anything comes to mind.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Red Ember wrote:Will have a read about them and see if anything comes to mind.
Hey Red Ember, ever have that read, yet?

More on Tall Whites in the third video in this post, as well as additional links:
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 29870.html

Thanks.

Red Ember

Post by Red Ember »

I have had a quick read around. Its quite strange, I am in no way someone who is into alien conspiracy ideas and yet the Tall Whites and the Nordic Blonds come very close to some experiences I have had in dreams. The interesting thing is that the people that sound like the Nordic blonds are experienced as if I was one of them. In fact, I did wonder if I was having some kind of past life dreams, although I never thought of them as aliens. I have never been exposed to these ideas before (that I know of) so I really can not explain it other then to ask the question is there something in what is said?

Love the link, kermit with a wig :)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”