Little Blue Boy

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
graveghoul

Little Blue Boy

Post by graveghoul »

Not sure where to post this. Any idea who a boy like this could be? He had engravings in his skin that were spirals. His skin was all light blue and his hair was pitch black along with his eyes. He seemed a guardian of sorts but have any of you seen an elemental or faerie or imp that looks like him?
Attachments
max-beach_0-picsay.jpg
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Re: Little Blue Boy

Post by AdastraJunction »

I would suspect it was a Fae, possibly a Sídhe Court Fae of Unseelie. As they would be in the Winter court sessions this is a time when they can be particularly malevolent.
graveghoul

Post by graveghoul »

Thank you so much for your response. He was very kind and endearing to me. A son/lover/protector of me. He cared deeply for my well being. I have quite a bit of tattoos and he told me to remove them because they hurt HIM. Coincidentally, a month later, im having laser tattoo removal just by coincidence (spur of the moment). I cried at the end of my dream when I couldnt find him in my dream. He first appeared to me on my bed under my covers. Age wise id say he was about 13 maybe 14. Much like Gump in the movie Legend. He grasped my arm, smiled, and told me to go with him. My dream shifted over to him showing me how much he cared by hugging me and nurturing me while the rest of my dream showed my boyfriend at the time (recently broke up for money reasons) who was dressed scantily and whorishly and was trying to seduce a rich tycoon type man. Lol. Odd, I know, but it makes sense now. Wow. That summarization just blew my mind. Could this fae have been sending a message? This was about a month ago. I havent seen him since and I kinda miss him. There was a strong bond there.
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Fae care nothing of human emotions in general, they are more likely to play a game with you for their own amusement. There are those that like to take women/men as lovers but the moment you make a mistake (usually something small and inconsequential to us but big to them) they leave and never return. That is just how the fair folk are. They are limitless a mortal is nothing to them in the span of their lifetime. It is possible he had some sort of attraction or message for you but their motives are always very hard to guess.
graveghoul

Post by graveghoul »

Ok understood. So if not fae, possibly a spirit guide? Really sad though if that is indeed the case because the message was symbolic but definitely accurate. He even told me his name but I didnt comit it to memory. I read the Seelie were fond of people but yet again, like people, could change their emotions at the drop of a hat.
AdastraJunction
Banned Member

UnSeelie yes, but Seelie no. This is the governing time of Unseelie (Autumn/Winter) Both are mischievous in their own right some believe the Unseelie Court to be more hostile and "evil" but the Seelie Court though much more beautiful as they govern Spring/Summer they can be just as "evil", they tend to steal children and replace them with sickly changelings. It's far to much to get into about the differences. I'm not saying the boy you saw couldn't be Fae it just seemed to be the most likely.

That said it could have been some manifestation of a spirit guide of sorts, they manifest in all different manners as it depends on the person. I would try meditating or scrying to see if you can make contact again.
graveghoul

Post by graveghoul »

Youve helped immensely. Thank you for your quick responses. Ill do that tonight. :-)
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

I had that happen to me once. No one has provided me any answers or support
graveghoul

Post by graveghoul »

well the only correlation I have made to date is it that those swirls we're definitely Celtic. His skin color was definitely an indication that he was not human. I correlate him with the Celtic time period. And fairies or earth or water spirits seem to fit the role. And I highly doubt that a fairy would be a spirit guide for a human. He was probably just messing with me or trying to get me to realize that I have roots in Celtic country.
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

That's really cool. Have you tried encountering or communicating with him again? And why wouldnt a fairy be a guide to a human?
graveghoul

Post by graveghoul »

Yes I've tried. No dice. I tried last night and ended up with a whirlwind of trouble. Ended up seeing, in my head, this red colored malicious face with its eyes rolled back in its head grinning at me. Also saw shadows morphing on my walls. Not cool because that reaction wasn't invited. Proof they're just screwing with me like everyone else claims they do. Why else would the red one have such a huge sinister grin on its face?
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Same reason why the Cheshire cat does :).
Mystic Phoenix

Post by Mystic Phoenix »

When I saw the pic of the boy, it immediately reminded me of Keira Knightley in the movie, King Arthur, when she is painted in blue with markings while shooting her bow & arrow. Here's a photo of her:
http://www.hotflick.net/pictures/004KAR ... y_021.html
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

I think it has somethjng to do with the Fae. People who are far blooded in ways. Shiva, main Hindu God, is depicted with blue skin with patterns
graveghoul

Post by graveghoul »

Right. The Celts, Picts in particular, used to cover their bodies in blue paint before war and would often use spirals as designs. The fea would make sense.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”